SAU Community

Fs/ Swap: V8 Lexus Ls400/toyota Celsior

Josh_r32

WTF happened to the spoiler???? put it back on! looks like a p.o.s without the spoiler and wheels!!!!!!!!!

still have the spoiler i took it off while i was cleaning underneath it, havnt had the motivation to put it back on lol....

im sure the new owner will buy it some nice new wheels :D

i still have that spoiler at home if u want it too ross! its just sitting there collecting dust :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Need this sold.... No swaps

$6400

now has

- k & N pod filter

- new drive belt

- new windscreen wipers lol

- new coolant

- pair of 33 rims with it

has rego til the 2nd month in 2009 i think

0404 331 770

as you can see in pic it needs new bonnet gas strut things if u dont like using a piece of wood as seen below these are $60 off ebay

post-31275-1222737782_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello

I signed up to ask a question about this car (I know it has been long since sold), but I can not PM you since my post count is less than 10

Can you state what bodykit, rims (including tyre size) you had fitted to your old Celsior?

The reason being I would like a similar look for mine, but all of the body kit's I've looked at look cheap and tacky. Your looks pretty good.

Have you lowered yours on coil-overs?

Many thanks

John

i imported this car originally, never found the brand of bodykit, found one that looked similar, but cant remember now.

the wheels were veilside andrews, 18x 10.5 in the rear, had 275 tyres on them, cant remember the offset around +20 from memory?

originally it had 255s on it for stretch. think the fronts were 9.5 with 235 on them.

hey dude, i owned the car after jangles and before josh, wheels were veilside andrew racing dish in 18x10.5 on rear with about 265's, the rears are still around somewhere, think they are spares for a drift car, the fronts got trashed.

yeah no idea on bodykit, jap special, google celsior bodykits and see what you find.

it was on stock bags with an aftermarket ride height controller, seen in the pic with the wheels on it. but josh put coilovers in it as he had some problems with the bags.