SAU Community

Toombul Creek Carpark

Sloane

Toombul is a Police organised event where car enthusiasts can meet in a safe environment without the worry of idiots doing burnouts etc. Come and have a look at modified vehicles that are owned by people just like you, which have an appreciation of all tastes of motor vehicle.

The Police involved are friendly and have an interest in motor vehicles so feel free to have a chat or if the booze bus is there by all means ask for a tour. BBQ will be put on by "someone" (being organised) so dig deep and have a big feed. Usually it winds up about the 10.00pm mark, so come and be sociable without the stress of being told to move on :D

TOOMBUL CARPARK - Sandgate Road

THURSDAY 17TH JULY

START FROM 8:00pm

post-39868-1215951310_thumb.jpg

So anyone from SAU going?

I will be heading up from the Gold Coast if anyone is interested in cruising up with me.

Edited by Greddy Skyline

I am wondering how many ppl will go???

I might give it a drive by but as not many ppl have shown interest in going

I am on the south side anyone else up for it???

A lot of people will be turning up apparently, also you guys are all from Brisbane.

I'm coming from Gold Coast to go to this Event so I'm sure you guys can travel a few minutes from home to at least check it out.

I am wondering how many ppl will go???

I might give it a drive by but as not many ppl have shown interest in going

I am on the south side anyone else up for it???

yeah i live on the north part of the south side

car park is pretty ghey to get into with huge speed bumps and although its supposebly nice. cops have been lurking around pulling over/defecting cars on exit when leaving. i wont be going

Edited by jeffers1987

cops have been lurking around pulling over/defecting cars on exit when leaving. i wont be going

They don't look over cars, they are there at their own free will.

Be a stupid inside and outside and I'm sure you will get done, cops do patrol outside Toombul car park in case people do stupid stuff when they leave.

So yeah basically behave and you shouldn't have any trouble.

so no one wants to cruise up together from Gold Coast?

I finish work at 3 tomorrow, so I would probably leave around 6:30pm???

It would be good to have a skyline cruise sort of thing up there with some members on here.

If anyone would like to cruise along just send a PM

Cheers.

hey would definately be interested. been a while since i been to a meet up/cruise so count me in. im on southside of bris so if anybody wants to meet up and head in gimme a shout.

I was not able to make it but there has been no comments......

So how did to go?

Did anyone go?

DOH!!!!

was it any good???

it went awesome. It was my first time there and i would definitely recommend going.

Good environment and you can talk to cops who are interested in cars and a RTA who give you very informative information on legalities of mods.

I even got a photo of me inside the cop car but the pictures of the whole night were very shit as my friends camera was poor quality.

Ill post some pictures in a second.

yeah was a good night think i enjoyed it more that broadie dunno just no real asshole mentalaty that i noticed. um i will say this though park away from the wall at the back. a car driving down the road decided to throw a glass bottle out the window and landed not far from us. but other than that one incident yeah defs a good night