SAU Community

Millenium Jade R33

you do realise that colour only appears on R34's from factory, never seen an r33 in it... and oops thats champagne gold...

1.jpg

Edited by 75coupe

Hey 75coupe I relise that the colour only comes on r34 gtr nur's and ive never seen a 33 repainted in millenium jade thats why I posted this to see exactely how it looks b4 I go changing the colour of my car. The only reason I want it is because its different and ive never seen a 33 this colour.

Nice pic there 75coupe.

Maybe its just the lighting but it doesnt look all that Millenium Jade LOL!

Johnbarry88 I think it will look quite unique if your R33 is painted in this colour. I think you might be one of the first.

Here is another pic and the paint code is JW0 - Millennium Jade.

post-46584-1217993356_thumb.png

Dunno what colour this is, but sort of looks millenium jadeish :(

r33goldisheo9.th.jpg

I'm pretty sure this car is actually a DA car now, it belongs to Mark Philips, The color was sourced from Top Secret in Japan.

(Top Secret Gold)

It is actually is a gts-t with gtr guards on it.

actually closer to a VX commodore to be honest - it is almost a direct match for the commodore colour.

Agreed!

Every time is see the VX in this colour i would alway picture it on a 33, with black "highlights". If i hadn't already re-sprayed my car a pearl red, i would have definitely chosen this colour :google:

$206.60 for 4ltrs is awefully cheap, i'll be checking whether it is a 3-layer paint, and confirming that price. My colour is off a '96 Ford Mustang and is a 3-layer Pearl, i paid about $1400 just for the paints (base, pearl, clear).

Agreed!

Every time is see the VX in this colour i would alway picture it on a 33, with black "highlights". If i hadn't already re-sprayed my car a pearl red, i would have definitely chosen this colour :google:

$206.60 for 4ltrs is awefully cheap, i'll be checking whether it is a 3-layer paint, and confirming that price. My colour is off a '96 Ford Mustang and is a 3-layer Pearl, i paid about $1400 just for the paints (base, pearl, clear).

no that price is correct

already painted my bike in Mil jade :down: