SAU Community

New Here

MissDee

Hi all. Thought i should introduce myself.

I new to the forum but have been living in Perth for about a year. Moved over from Adelaide.

Im looking at buying an R32 but need to sell my 2003 Hyundai Tiburon. (its not as bad as you probably think cause its a Hyundai!)

I have checked out a far bit of Perth, pretty much did a lot of it when we first moved over. It is definately different than Adelaide. Will admit that it has taken some time to get used to.

Havent seen too many Skylines recently, u guys must be everywhere im not!

Just

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi all. Thought i should introduce myself.

I new to the forum but have been living in Perth for about a year. Moved over from Adelaide.

Im looking at buying an R32 but need to sell my 2003 Hyundai Tiburon. (its not as bad as you probably think cause its a Hyundai!)

I have checked out a far bit of Perth, pretty much did a lot of it when we first moved over. It is definately different than Adelaide. Will admit that it has taken some time to get used to.

Havent seen too many Skylines recently, u guys must be everywhere im not!

Just

Computer didnt let me finish typing.

What i was going to ask was, and it has probably been asked quite a lot already, but, would you import or buy a car that is already over here with a previous owner? Hoped that made sense.

I also go by the name MissDee but my real name is Danielle.

Hopefully when i get my Skyline i will get to meet some of you guys

Computer didnt let me finish typing.

What i was going to ask was, and it has probably been asked quite a lot already, but, would you import or buy a car that is already over here with a previous owner? Hoped that made sense.

I also go by the name MissDee but my real name is Danielle.

Hopefully when i get my Skyline i will get to meet some of you guys

Hey danielle welcome to sau n sauwa

and i don't see a problem with buyin a car that's had a previous owner b4. sometimes might even be better than importin one over urself. coz u don't get to see the car b4 it arrives here n u don't know who use to own the car over in japan

hope that answers ur question :D

Leo.

Hey danielle welcome to sau n sauwa

and i don't see a problem with buyin a car that's had a previous owner b4. sometimes might even be better than importin one over urself. coz u don't get to see the car b4 it arrives here n u don't know who use to own the car over in japan

hope that answers ur question :D

Leo.

Thanks for the info. I do have my eye on an R32 back in Adelaide, just need the cash so need to sell my car ASAP!

Hey... welcome to the forums :banana:

Yea, buying a car here has its advantages cause you actually get to see the car in person. There are some very good importing companies though that will be a very good option too. It all comes down to, can you wait the 3 months it takes to get the car here from Japland. If you're thinking about importing, PM Mike aka MIKE_R32_GTR. He works for Blacksun Imports. Only heard good things from them and he helped me out. I'm sure he's lurking around here somewhere :P

If you're thinking about importing, PM Mike aka MIKE_R32_GTR. He works for Blacksun Imports. Only heard good things from them and he helped me out. I'm sure he's lurking around here somewhere :banana:

got my car through Blacksun and couldn't be happier so definitely worth talking to them.

I also imported, i used j-spec which is also a very good company, although importing does take time but it makes you appreciated it so much more when it does arrive, i took the day off work just so i could pick it up and drive it all day long, after been at the pits for 3hours of course :P

I also imported, i used j-spec which is also a very good company, although importing does take time but it makes you appreciated it so much more when it does arrive, i took the day off work just so i could pick it up and drive it all day long, after been at the pits for 3hours of course :P

Hey SCR34MR you got a sweet ride there. Im soooo jealous at the mo. Im hanging out for a Skyline but i will wait until the right one comes along. Dont wanna rush into it. But its hard seeing all your cars and me not having one yet, i know when the day comes to pick up my new baby it will be worth the wait.

Thanks to all who have welcomed me so far.

Now just need to find the right person to buy my car.... where could they be?! lol!

Thanks for that. :(

So where is the best place for a cruise?

hey have a look in the events section thats where all the cruises are posted

and if your bored come and join us in WT in the Wasteland :down: