SAU Community

Godzilla Motorsport

GtrVspec

Before anyone says do a search its not working for me i keep getting an error. Just want to know if anyone here has used them,and would like theyre experiences and impressions of them and theyre work/price.

Cheers

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark built my motor and it's copped a hiding for the last 2 years without missing a beat, and he's the only person I trust to tune it. There are a number of 500+hp GT-Rs around Brisbane with Godzilla Motorsport motors and tunes.

His pricing is generally competitive with all the popular workshops but you'll know it's quality work. Best bet is to give Mark a call and have a chat about what you want.

A 7 second drag GT-R can't be wrong. :laugh:

Just want to know if anyone here has used them,and would like theyre experiences and impressions of them and theyre work/price.

Anyone in QLD with even half a brain would use Mark's services at Godzilla.

So now we answered that Q does he know much about link ecu's? really ned a retune since they dont sell 100 ron any more. how sad

Edited by coaster

Highly recommend Mark - honest to deal with + does quality work. Has indepth knowledge on anything RB powered, in my case he took out 4 degrees timing and 2psi from my tune (basically detuned it) and the car actually ran quicker down the quarter ;)

Any good for cars other than Skylines / Nissans?

He does a fair bit of work with LS1's as well.

Our 9 sec. drag car is now under the Godzilla Motorsport banner as a second workshop race car for him. Our decision to switch camps and go with Mark was not one that we made lightly as we have invested over $100K in our car. His additude, expertise and quality of work is second to none in this country and his overall persona is a breath of fresh air in an industry thats not reknowned for it.

I just wish he was down here in NSW as the QLD'ers don't seem to part with the $$ as much as the Sydney customers and im sure Mark would be making twice the money and getting double the exposure if his workshop was in Sydney.

My car got dropped there few days ago I am scared to hear the news if its a rebuild i will head for the hills lol no seriously i am glad its there and no where else hopefully gets sorted out soon casue I don't want to drive the commondoor.

+1 recommend Mark at Godzilla. I have dealt with him and he is really good at tuning and all things RB. I also went to CNJ only coz they are closer to me, but also very good. I've been to a few places and these two will get my business again.

lol this Q is asked alot..

hey mods.. how bout a sticky in the qld section for Dyno Tuners avail. and the area they are in and then others can rate them.. not just mark but others ppl been to.. then they can choose some1 closer to their area.. like matt spry or gavin wood if ur a coastie..

Yeah that's been done before and led to a bunch of headaches, like who goes on the list? Do crap workshops get taken off? What defines a crap workshop? Is the list implying endorsement? All that kind of stuff.

That said it was raised again not too long ago in another state so it might be worth revisiting for Qld as well