SAU Community

V Series Gallery

Thanks FoxV35,

Yeah, a few mates and myself decided to drive down to the Grand Pacific Drive as none of us had seen the Bridge before. We drove through the Royal National Park to get there, was a fantastic drive.

How'd you guess? :P The first two photos were from a quick stop in the RNP and the third photo was on the South side of the bridge.

Thanks FoxV35,

Yeah, a few mates and myself decided to drive down to the Grand Pacific Drive as none of us had seen the Bridge before. We drove through the Royal National Park to get there, was a fantastic drive.

How'd you guess? :D The first two photos were from a quick stop in the RNP and the third photo was on the South side of the bridge.

haha. i used to play around with my old car in RNP, so i kinda know, but we usually go at night time, didn't know it looks so nice in day time. haha~ don't 4get to ask me to go wif u guys nx time~ lol

FoxV35, will do! I don't go often, that was the first time! That road through the National Park was such a nice drive. Apparently a lot of motor cycles go through there and there are a number of them that come off their bikes due to them pushing to hard around the corners.

Ogz, the RNP is south of Sydney, it's on the Alternate (scenic) route to Wollongong. You can locate it by looking for Loftus in Whereis.com.au or Google maps. One of the entrances to the RNP is off Princes Hwy, called Farnell Avenue. If you plan to stop in there, you have to pay at the front gate, but if you're just passing through, then it's free.

Nice, looks like you got the full nismo kit and also nismo exhaust. Score!

Nice! My exact twin in Adelaide!

There's no distinct difference in noise between the NISMO and the normal stock exhaust...though it gets more growly if more throttle is applied. Maybe it's just mine but there's also no difference when toggling the exhaust switch between the "sport" and "silent" modes..

post-45696-1238329722_thumb.jpg post-45696-1238330040_thumb.jpg

No it's not exactly a Nismo edition, nor the body kit being a Nismo. It's officially known as the Nissan aero kit, a factory option I believe. :D The exhaust is known as V.S.S - Variable Sports Exhaust, another factory option. It's a bit difficult finding more information about it though.

The switch is located on the lower left dash, below the steering wheel (at the same height where the VDC/boot switch are, but on the left side of the steering wheel instead of right-if that makes sense).

• 2 weeks later...