SAU Community

V Series Gallery

Thanks Juan Pablo,

The track days are held every couple of months... check out www.driverdynamics.com.au. You also get a discount for being an SAU-VIC Member. There are probably other companies which do them there as well.

My aim is to have a sub 1:30 car. I need some work!

Cool iv the same nismo cluster as you

180wanabe, may i ask, with the cluster/speedo, does it automatically remove the speed limiter? have u tried driving over 200kmph?

should asked max to help me take a vid too~ aiks, forgot about tat..

will see u again in the coming track day?

Yeah I should do it again soon. Need to test out my new brake pads.

I got some footage of you in a couple of my vids :P

These are dealer pics of my 2004 350GT that have had for a week now having traded my Stagea - its good to be back to a Skyline again (had an R33 before the Stagea)

Awesome to drive and I love the exhaust note

Has keyless entry (the smart key thing that the Maxima and GTRs have) so no key is needed to open doors, start car, etc - kinda weird and still getting used to it.

Just got to fix the twisted seat belt and some paint marks and will be even better

post-1027-1244965131_thumb.jpg post-1027-1244965168_thumb.jpg post-1027-1244965293_thumb.jpg post-1027-1244965265_thumb.jpg

Cheers

Al

fabcar, hope you are enjoying it mate. i had a few other skylines before the v and ive never looked back since...maybe just the 32gtr but thats about it.

180wanabe, may i ask, with the cluster/speedo, does it automatically remove the speed limiter? have u tried driving over 200kmph?

hmm not sure about that yet as I havent been to a track day

my car seems to rev out to 7000rpm ok though...

Congrats on the car AL, looks clean all you need is a set of 350z springs for a sexy 1inch drop(ive got a set if your interested), wanted my parents to buy one they dont like the shape much, but really like the V36, too bad no one is doing compliance yet.

Edited by sethaiyaar

Thanks guys and enjoying it immensely - the whole keyless thing is still weird (opening car and starting it without a key doesn't feel right)

From what Fabcar have in Burswood, they have a V36 or two that they are selling - nice but not cheap

Auto unfortunately, was difficult finding a manual on the auctions for an 06. Still it goes really well and very happy with it so far :D

Tidy car Mark, Auto or Manual ? Rims suite the colour too.Good luck with it

Auto unfortunately, was difficult finding a manual on the auctions for an 06. Still it goes really well and very happy with it so far :(

The auto box in V35 is not a bad thing, really, it's probably better than most other auto out there, so never say the word "unfortunate"...

Nice 06 model by the way... great projector lamps and those 2 round thing on your front bumper, are those optional corner cameras or are they parking sensors?

$50

www.tangcla.com photographer

there's a photoshoot happening yesterday evening and now as I am writing this...

see here...

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Pr...40#entry4682520

dun think you'd be able to make it, as the guy's busy taking photo so he may not see your pm... might have to wait another time

Finally I got some worthy pics of my V35... even silver can be sexy too if it looks like this :-)

5052_132593144568_598034568_2849563_2280849_n.jpg

5052_132593134568_598034568_2849561_3752757_n.jpg

5052_132593149568_598034568_2849564_5178436_n.jpg

Damb son, thats one hot V. I love what you've done with the infinity badge instead of nissan badge, the infinity badge is so much cleaner and looks better. Cant wait to get my V in a few months, savin the pennies and only a few grand away, YAY.

Were those photos taken just up from flinders street in the city?

yeah, I'm lovin it... it's still quite a big improvement over my old R33 Gtst, even if the V is auto, slower & without the 230rwkw or 16psi boost fun... but the creature comfort are worth it for day to day traffic...

it originally came with infiniti boot badge, but with original skyline & 350gt badges on the boot and original nissan in the front grill.

apparently previous owner in Japan either only replaced the rear nissan badge, or kept the front infiniti badge.

I had to purchase the infiniti grill badge off the internet just to complete the logo change front to back.

my airbag still have nissan logo on it though, it needs to be replaced as a whole unit.

I did a research replacing airbag with usdm infiniti spec is not quite as straightforward,

the connector at the back could be different, plus it's quite a big job of dismantling the steering wheel to swap the thing...

So it's kind of a 'hybrid' INFINYLINE!

PS: location you better talk to tangcla, I don't wanna spoil his special location, although it could be some random alley anywhere in inner city suburbs...

But you need a place without too much street light... fairly dark... and to be honest, you don't wanna be there alone at night... a rather scary place to be ha ha... so a rotating group photo event with limited number of cars/people is better & safer for everyone...