SAU Community

V Series Gallery

Hehe, Jelly :P

A'delayed V36 (and V35) Club Cruise Time! (soon...) :wub:

Keen for sure!

Great to see the progress with your sedan too!

Keep me posted once you have it and we can organize something :)

• Like 1

Yes, there is nothing more heartbreaking than owning a black car - especially this time of year. They other weekend I spent a whole day washing and polishing it, and literally 2 days later it looked like it had never been washed in its entire life.

I am taking it up to Kadina on the long weekend for the annual SAU trip for the show'n'shine, and I just know that hours after I wash and polish it, it will look like crap again! *sigh*

I am thinking red or blue for the next one!

• Like 1

Yes, there is nothing more heartbreaking than owning a black car - especially this time of year. They other weekend I spent a whole day washing and polishing it, and literally 2 days later it looked like it had never been washed in its entire life.

I am thinking red or blue for the next one!

Blue looks stunning... Red is bad luck... Black is where it's at... Why so much heartbreak :(

When I first lay eyes on a V it was Black and immediately fell in love. After missing out on a few at auction, the first 2005 Lakeshore blues came up in mid 2007- I like this maybe even more than the black- they are the only 2 colours I like in standard V colours. The best thing is even after 2months of not washing it people say it looks real clean lol.Almost 8 yrs later and its still one of the best looking shape colour combos Ive owned and strangers still say it too[emoji4]

• Like 1

When I first lay eyes on a V it was Black and immediately fell in love. After missing out on a few at auction, the first 2005 Lakeshore blues came up in mid 2007- I like this maybe even more than the black- they are the only 2 colours I like in standard V colours. The best thing is even after 2months of not washing it people say it looks real clean lol.Almost 8 yrs later and its still one of the best looking shape colour combos Ive owned and strangers still say it too[emoji4]

Pics or it never happened. I would like to see, said V-series.

Hi guys,

Sold my V35 and just bought V36 coupe (didn't have to wait for long). Currently waiting for shipment in Nagoya Port, ETA to Melb: 29/06. Hopefully I could have it on road before the SA Vs meet-up :cheers: ! It's a Type P with Paddle Shifters:

post-87891-0-10475000-1432873062_thumb.jpg

post-87891-0-42354300-1432873070_thumb.jpg

post-87891-0-91632600-1432873077_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dog with Bone
  • Like 1

Sweeet :D

Love the coupes. Wish i'd got one instead lol

You sure it's not an SP? Thought the Type-P didn't come with paddles, or the 19" wheels...

Sweeet :D

Love the coupes. Wish i'd got one instead lol

You sure it's not an SP? Thought the Type-P didn't come with paddles, or the 19" wheels...

Yeah it's a type P. Initially I wanted a SP ('cause of the Premium + Paddle Shifts). But came across this odd one so I decided to bid and got it (well under my budget lolz).

• Like 1

Who are you bringing it in through Leo? How much landed? Looks awesome btw - I am a sucker for black cars (my previous R34 was black as well)

:whistling: I think the black Q50/V36 would suit you, Andrew !! I'm doing through Iron Chef. I just paid for the FOB but my guess is around $28K landed and complied (not bad for a car with auction grade is 4.5)

Edited by Dog with Bone
  • Like 1