Red Nissan Cefiro for sale.

Factory manual turbo.

Car located in Brisbane

December 88 model.

Approx 200k kms

Current road worth cert

Rego until November

Complied Nov 03

Factory manual, converted professionally and mod plated to an RB25 gearbox, with a 'fully monty' Jim Berry clutch.

Always serviced

Sydney Kid custom Bilstein suspension (not the group buy kit, this is different)

Everything else suspension adjustable.

Near new tyres all round (dunlop sp sport maxx about $1200 worth)

Big stereo, extensive sound deadening

R32 brakes, all braided lines, slotted rotors, red stuff pads

2 way mech diff

Legal exaust

EBC

Set of 4 r32 wheels as well as rims shown on car

Its all fixed, sorted ready to go.

Many more mods, but thats the short list. Its had a good $15-20k spent on it after buying the car. Its been well looked after as anyone who knows the car will tell you. Never drifted since being in Oz. I imported the car myself with the help of a broker, so I've been the only owner in Australia.

I am after about $14 000, for it. But I am negotiable.

Reason for sale is, I never used the car for I built it for, which was a good daily that would cop track time at least once a month. My priotities have since changed. The proceeds of the sale will go towards my share trading fund.

So pick yourself up a bargin, if you want a Cefiro, this is THE one to buy.

Either PM me, call me on 0413 669 330 or send me an email on [email protected] if you require anymore information.

post-4806-1219658686_thumb.jpg

Edited by dangerous_daveo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Fair comment.

200kms is very realistic for the age of the car, and realisic for most cefiros. If they are under I dare say the kms won't be 100% correct. Most of what I have put on it has been easy highway kms. I know most people say that, but for me it really has been.

Price is on the high side. But seriously there aren't many cefiros this clean, or with the quality mods. It isnt some ebay race car is basically what I'm saying. You do pay for what you get.

And I don't want to pull the car apart sorry.

Edited by dangerous_daveo

• 2 weeks later...

Good price for non-drift hack ceffy with clean paint, big box ready and otherwise ready to take any power upgrades.. fastidious owner with long history on SAU (SK suspension, rb25 box, clean as paint etc etc) with all mods done with no expense so you know it'll putt around without blowing something up... pity it's a slow market .. maybe make him an offer?

Good price for non-drift hack ceffy with clean paint, big box ready and otherwise ready to take any power upgrades.. fastidious owner with long history on SAU (SK suspension, rb25 box, clean as paint etc etc) with all mods done with no expense so you know it'll putt around without blowing something up... pity it's a slow market .. maybe make him an offer?

Thanks Tom, much appreciated. Do what he says, make an offer!

Add to that PRICE DROP!!!

$12 000

Thats as low as I'm going on here. If you want to pay less, call me and we'll discuss it.

Also, rego sticker received today.

• 2 weeks later...

Had a fair bit more interest at the $12k mark. So I feel thats about the money.

As before make me an offer. If its too low I'll be sure to tell you.

But please do not call me if you do not have money. Had a few time wasters with no finance (due to current world situation...) If you have money, I'm more than happy to talk.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...