SAU Community

Members You'd Like To Meet

SLED

Here's something different for a few laughs.

Post 1 or 2 member's names that you'd like to meet and why......no nasty stuff unless its harmless fun.

And maybe a short list (up to 5 or 6) of member's names that you have already met and get on well with.

I'll kick it off:

Ryan: Cause he goes out of his way to help out so many of you, so he sounds like a decent bloke

Kietz: So I can put him in a headlock and squeeze the air out of him slowly. :) Haha, J/K, he sounds like the son I'm glad I never had.

Get on well with: Madaz, Nightcrawler, Inline6, Bunny33, Scandyflick, Kahli

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have met: Rad32, Grim, Nene rs260, Madaz, Bunny33, Inheaven32, kahli, fullyhypernshit, Ryan, Sled, Krishy, Jenkies, DSTROY, Nightcrawler, Matty, GTR32, Benders32, Pinkbits, r33 chris, slammed 32, probably a few more

Wanna meet:

Ted180 just to see if he takes life as serious as the internetz :)

Cubes: wealth of information and a great moderator

Prank: simply for the fact that i can say i know the owner of SAU :P

wouldnt mind meeting pete (sled) wealth of knowledge in the legal field etc (and because he owns a 34 GTR lol)

the people i have met, are great, CBF naming names, but they all have different qualities

ie, wanting to help with repairs, organising great cruises, quotes etc etc......

in the end, im glad i clicked on this forum the day i got my car, have been on here every day since

my missus is right, the day we get married, ill have my latop in my arms continuously refreshing sau to see what new

dribble i can read up on :)

all round a top bunch, have helped me out in many ways,

and add to the pleasure of owning a skyline.

forever yours

craig

xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

lol :P

i'd like to meet ted180... for the same reason as above....

and i'd like to meet julz32 just so he isn't sad .... lol!!

*edit... spelling mistake....*

Edited by Nene260RS

i have met a few ppl on the couple cuises that i have been on. im not the best with names, but there goes met sled, madaz, cubes, R32_abuser, cara, scandyflick, matty t, furiuz and a bunch of others.

would be happy to catch up with all of em again.

got so many SAU ppl on msn too that i have nfi who they are lol

gotta say cheers to adrian for starting those spastic chat sessions from time to time

i cant rly pick out any particular ppl i'd like to meet, but i'd like to see if some of the keyboard heroes on here run their mouths in person :)

^^ are you the one that kept calling me for directions to kells last cruise? lol

yeh that was me lol. i had to keep calling because i forgot a map and my navman etc... so i had to go off memory which was hard because i just moved here not too long ago! i wonder if anyone remember me from that cruise? i didnt really talk to anyone..

i wouldnt mind saying g'day to, DAMO_34, CRAIG 33. DSTROY n a few others..

edit: thanks Nene... haha!

Edited by JulzR32

Sled - By looking at that sig, you own a crazy GTR! Would love to see it in the 'metal'. Wealth of knowledge, and you've proved me wrong on many occasions! :P

RubyRS4 - You seem like a great guy! You seem like the type of guy who would come after someone if they mouthed you off, though!! haha

Damo - I'm pretty sure I saw you at Autosalon opening your 34! But I didn't want to look like some crazy guy coming up to you and saying Hi!

Madaz - You seem to be well-known on here and on ns.com for being a 'old-schooler'. I used to think you owned a RX-7 or something haha

But have met:

SteveP, Fullyhyperlite, Fishpaste, Lovemy32, Jack88, Drty2 and I think that's about it?

Would be awesome to put a name to the face!

i'd like to meet everyone too!

i know steveP!

have met jack and chad and that's pretty much it, spoke briefly to dan, scott and chamaine on the photoshoot cruise :P

Edited by SHYGRL

Madaz - You seem to be well-known on here and on ns.com for being a 'old-schooler'. I used to think you owned a RX-7 or something haha

I use to think it was his name awhile back... "Ma - daz".......... lol but then found out its was a Mazda thing...

I've met a few people on SAU from the LAN night and a few on the dyno day... and I think I've been on 1 cruise which was late last year haha

Well. I believe i have met a whole bunch of you on my cruise but god knows if i could put a face to a name/username.

I had a few good chats to a few of you on the cruise but really would love to get out to villies one night and really chat to everyone. But this shall be acheived on Kellie's cruise because I'm not gonna be missing that :D

Have met: Jack (the bringer of me to SAU lol), Pete, SteveP, Kahli, Rhys, Adrian.sort of lol, damoooooooooo, cronic, anthony, nene, ben, fishpasteluke, lukeenr34, chad, shaz, dan, jonny, murry, min....and pretty much anyone iv forgotten who was on my cruise lol. OH and normstaaaaaa lol.

But would really love to have a good chat to all of you without running round taking photos like a spaz..

Would like to meet:

Madaz - seems like a genuine bloke...wanna take pics of ya 'line also :D

And craig r33 - for the exact same reason lol

Oh and eddy - only because his car is orange :D

Photos anyone? yewww!! :P:down:

Hmmmm maybe i should come to villies fri and give people dvd's from my cruise....who's gonna be there that was on my cruise/wants one? $2 going cheap :P

nah you dont want to meet eddy :P Altho his car is pretty cool :down: I miss my car :P

Have met a heap of people on here, and consider a few of them as good mates of mine.. Madaz, PK, Evil34, Nightcrawler, Fishpaste, Nene + Grim, Umm have met way too many to list.. craig, Vu, Damo, Kellie, whatsisname, Hostile and many more..

Nobody in particular id like to meet, well maybe Ted.. umm dont know who else

sa sauers i have met are: MissR34, flick, damo, rad32, 4door sleeper, grim, vu, bezender, matty31, luke enr34, scandy_flick and jenkies..love the maroon gtr and a top bloke too :P might be a couple i have missed in there

ppl id like to meet are: SLED..coz his car is awsome and he seems to know his sh*t lol

MADAZ..for the same reasons

CUBES..for the same reasons..plus he has a wild 32 :P

Ryanrb25...same reasons too

howver still wouldnt mind meeting more sa sauers too as were all one big happy family lol

round 3-4 weeks i get my 32 back so will have to come out on a cruize me thinks :down:

Edited by vinnie32GTS4

I met this odd lookin fellow once, doing some strange egyptian dance

Also met Sled, top guy.. let some slightly drunk chick he had only met that night sit on his bike :P

Cant find the photo of that one though!

To anyone i missed out, im sorry, ive met half of the regular sau'ers im pretty sure!

post-30602-1220430046_thumb.jpg

Edited by *flick*

I met this odd lookin fellow once, doing some strange egyptian dance

Also met Sled, top guy.. let some random chick he had only met that night sit on his bike :P

Cant find the photo of that one though!

To anyone i missed out, im sorry, ive met half of the regular sau'ers im pretty sure!

^^^^^ thats my car being molested lol

Edited by vinnie32GTS4