SAU Community

The Legend Begins

doxximus

4OrCeD: we are encouraged to do work at our school....ok so this wasnt work but you get the idea! hehehehe

ryan: NEVER DISRESPECT THE COLT! IT IS NOT SOME MUTT IT IS THE COLT! FEAR IT!

MUAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sorry.... :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• No the convertor needs to go onto the gearbox first 
    • Thanks guys. Hopefully nothing is fooked up. The converter is meant to be bolted onto auto flywheel first hey? Not later.  I like the hoist idea, I can do that at work. The tail shaft bolts are tight as fook and auto box is as greasy as fook. I guess ill need to put some wood between the sump and cross member to keep engine in position? Doesn't have any manual stuff. Same engine and gearbox. That were original. If the gearbox is busted i'll be looking for manual conversion.
    • Probably a little too far, but just in case, who/where do you have in mind?
    • It could also be the converter not all the way in
    • ahh gotchya, I dont have nistune installed yet, still debating on who to go to for install + tune.  Im a sucker for jap brand mods, dunno why, but either way, will look at getting a profec soon. HKS evc is a bit too expensive for me... Havent researched on this yet, but I wonder if anyones relocated the horns and i think the trans cooler? to a different location. Though moving transcooler might not be beneficial if its in traffic (which in Syd, is impossible to avoid) And upgrade the ac condenser fan to a more thinner/slimmer one. Maybe then, there'd be more clearance for a FMIC, without having to cut the REO. Again, havent done ANY research so please dont roast me for 'use the search feature'