SAU Community

R34 Body Kit Thread

Most of you already know this, but just for some people who want to look at various kits on a Aussie Site aswell.

www.carmate.com.au

Mixed responses on bodykit quality / durability.

But definately worth a try, ive bought a few kits from my friends. (S14, Sil80 S15 Front, 180sx)

They were alright, just needed aligning with new holes.

MRXTCZ

hers a few nice kits for the gtt

names would be helpful dude, just so ppl dont come askin whats this and whats that.

I believe the purple one is a Uras kit,

the second photo to the right is obviously the do-luck front bar with bomex side skirts,

and the gtr seems to just be a factory kit.

no idea on the unpainted one though, maybe a custom made one

Edited by RusH_

purple one is uras, mr dmd is do luck, the gtr is just the gtr kit, and the one with the grey front bar is M sport but that m sport front bar looks like it doesnt fit very well looks like a s14a msport bar put on a r34... lol

^ thats because it was photoshopped on ROFL

midnight purple R34 is a Ztune full kit i believe.

it was done by www.bodyformaero.com.au in sydney.

thats my mates GTR there & its for sale as well as posted on sau.com a fewmonths back.

this is not the top secret front bar, its definatly a z-tune style bar, exactly what i want, but have no idea where to get it, anyone know?

here is the top secret bar

post-40562-1223413959_thumb.jpg

if your after a z tune style for the gtt JSAI hes a trader on here hes in the process of making a full ztune kit for the gtt, it looks mad but i dont think its finished yet

if your after a z tune style for the gtt JSAI hes a trader on here hes in the process of making a full ztune kit for the gtt, it looks mad but i dont think its finished yet

yeh, i've seen the thread, its been going for a long time now, starting to doubt whether it will happen or not, i really want the z-tune front guards he has though and at $420 a pair its not too bad, but need to widen the rear else it will look stupid

hrmm.. another ebayer had the exact same R32 R34 conversion for sale but with a different ebay username becuase i remember asking the dude about the kit a few months back hes name was Nay Zaw cant remember hes ebay id but it was for sure different to that link posted above as that account was only created last month..my reply was from [email protected] and that new ebayers email is [email protected] bit iffy

Edited by mrgtt

Hmm, 0 feedback did get to me.

I dunno, i might consider getting gear off him after i hear feedback from Kevin.

MRXTCZ

Anyways, anyone know how to get in contact with veilside about the R34 kit ?

dont buy it from that guy his stuff is made from china and its sent over to aus.. so i think itll be all warped and dodgey and plus he keeps msging my ebay bugging me if i stil want to buy the 32.4 kit, i just ignore him but he still msgs me every now and than. lol

That purple drift R34 that everyone says has a URAS kit, well yeh it has a URAS kit but the front and rear panels are Cross Factory panels. I just bought a set i hope they fit to my Bomex bodykit...

Apparently its made to order so they taking their sweet time bringing it down from Japland. I will take pics and post when i put it all together but i leave overseas November 27th so im hoping i get it done before then.

Sweeeet thread! I've been looking forward to this...

What do you guys reckon looks the best on a 4dr GTt?... I'm not sure what would suit mine...

I'm leaning towards the CrossFactory, the Bomex is not too bad tho, although I would do some work on it first like removing them two fins from the vent hole at the top...

RusH sorry dude but im as sure as is humanly possible that white bumper that you said wasnt top secret, and was a z-tune copy, is actually a Top Secret like the first guy said

The pic of the gold TS R34 GTR u posted is sporting the Top Secret GTR bumper, while the white one is the Top Secret GTT bumper....not a ztune

Top secret make two different bumpers, one for the GTT and one for the GTR. It gets condusing becase other companies offer bumpers in the GTR style that fit the GTT.

Edited by Kranker