SAU Community

R34 Body Kit Thread

True that, the widebody "kit" needs to be moulded to the body of the car, not just stick out.. looks like someone grabbed some peices of metal and plastic and glued it to the side of the R34.

MRXTCZ

Here's a full wide body kit...Dontknow how wide the fenders a though. What you guys reckon?

that is a pretty wild kit, any idea who its by? or is it custom

True that, the widebody "kit" needs to be moulded to the body of the car, not just stick out.. looks like someone grabbed some peices of metal and plastic and glued it to the side of the R34.

MRXTCZ

kinda have to agree sadly, i think moulding it to the body would help heaps

2800 for the whole kit, front bar side skirts rear bar and wide guards or 2800? widebodying a car is pretty expensive alota time involved gota pop rivert the guards on grind of the head bog over the top then sand back down

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
hey

anyone know how i can get my hands on that Cross Factory kit?

anyone bought it or know a group in melbourne that could import it?

any help would be good, cheers

www.rhdjapan.com sell it,

I hope you have deep pockets, expect to pay around the 10k mark delivered for the full kit, not at all a cheap one, that is the only place that i know of atm that sells the kit

www.rhdjapan.com sell it,

I hope you have deep pockets, expect to pay around the 10k mark delivered for the full kit, not at all a cheap one, that is the only place that i know of atm that sells the kit

10K... ur way off its only AUD 9518.49....... lol DAMN!

looks like ill have to cut my losses

thanx anyways

lol, actually, we are both off, its $10,387.87 for the whole kit, you must have missed a piece lol

the kit is made up of...

Side Skirts - AUD 1550.08

Rear Bar - AUD 1642.63

Wide Rear Guards - AUD 1935.23

Wide front guards - AUD 1739.47

Front bar - AUD 2098.90

Front bar Lip - AUD 1403.56

totalling AUD 10,387.87 shipped.

see link below for each part

cross factory kit from rhd!

This is a personal favourite, hopefully what id like to eventually get, its a West Yokohama kit:

r34gtr-front-4.jpg

r34gtr-front-1.jpg

r34gtr-front-7.jpg

Its a kit for GTT's dont need to replace the bonnet and it looks like the GTR bumper. Its also not mega low which is a bonus for a daily. Only thing is i dont know of anyone that sells it here in australia.

Ive got a pic of the bumper on a 4 door r34 that looks hot, hopefully post that up as soon as i can find it.