SAU Community

R34 Body Kit Thread

check out vivagarage, they have well priced fenders, pretty sure their for the gt-t anyway.

vivagarage widebody will require GTR side skirts & rear bar.

the only company i found that was able to use GTT rear bar & skirts was blits bodykits in QLD.

where does the jetspeed one come from and any idea on price? and a link mayb? looks good as i recon, cheers

http://jetspeed.com.au/product-list.asp?pa...d=6&navid=6

you will have to ask them for a price as i do not know yet sent them a message bout 3 weeks ago and still no reply :) , let us know if they reply to you

cheers jarrod

$1200 bucks for just the front bar kinda sucks... especially since ud still need to get it sprayed i asume. and ud need a new bonnet to i think not sure.. looks awesome but i recon. im not that big on the rear bar but. thanx for the link jarred and if i try get 1 and get a reply about anything il let ya no mate

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for the R34 GTT bonnet lip so I can fit a GTR CF bonnet without other mods and it'll make may car looks like a GTR in front, have anyone seen them before? Where can buy them in OZ?

$1200 bucks for just the front bar kinda sucks... especially since ud still need to get it sprayed i asume. and ud need a new bonnet to i think not sure.. looks awesome but i recon. im not that big on the rear bar but. thanx for the link jarred and if i try get 1 and get a reply about anything il let ya no mate

cheers mate :P

Who sells a GTR-looking front bar for R34 GT/GTT's these days? - considering JSAI is non-existant anymore.

I've decdied on the Impul Sides and Rear, not too sure on the front.

I considered the Altia option front bar, but does anyone know where you could get the lip for it? If custom fabricated, what sorta $$ we looking at?

17830355.jpg

Without the lip, would the side skirts sit lower than this front bar? Or would the front bar look too short (would like some clearance, but in proportion to Impul sides)?

Any advice is greatly appreciated :bunny:

Who sells a GTR-looking front bar for R34 GT/GTT's these days? - considering JSAI is non-existant anymore.

I've decdied on the Impul Sides and Rear, not too sure on the front.

I considered the Altia option front bar, but does anyone know where you could get the lip for it? If custom fabricated, what sorta $ we looking at?

17830355.jpg

Without the lip, would the side skirts sit lower than this front bar? Or would the front bar look too short (would like some clearance, but in proportion to Impul sides)?

Any advice is greatly appreciated :huh:

Hi, if your looking for a GTR style bar, read this http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...t&p=4629518

Hope that helps u abit

Hi, if your looking for a GTR style bar, read this http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...t&p=4629518

Hope that helps u abit

cheers :huh:

not sure how I forgot about that one - I was having a good look at those pics just the other day! If I'm game to cut up the bar like you have I'll most likely be doing that :D .

How much lower than the stock front bar does it sit?

cheers :huh:

not sure how I forgot about that one - I was having a good look at those pics just the other day! If I'm game to cut up the bar like you have I'll most likely be doing that :D .

How much lower than the stock front bar does it sit?

I say it would sit lower by approx 7-10cm lower than the stock bumper, quite a pain when entering places or parking

i like what you've done 'Aznbongsta' looks nice

i'll add JSAI's ztune front bar to the list =/ even though Josh seem not to exist anymore

changing my sides to Impuls soon like Peter :P

future change to the front bar would be to cut out that grille thing and insert a mesh

post-47244-1246598474_thumb.jpg

post-47244-1246598621_thumb.jpg

Edited by lankanboiiR34

I considered the Altia option front bar, but does anyone know where you could get the lip for it? If custom fabricated, what sorta $$ we looking at?

17830355.jpg

i have this front bar, i really like the lip underneath it, does anyone know where to get it from, how much?

i have this front bar, i really like the lip underneath it, does anyone know where to get it from, how much?

You can grab it from Nengun I believe. It's the east bear lip for factory optioned front bar.

+1 to impul side skirts, best ones on the market for R34 GT/T :)

shehan; where are you going to get yours from ?

umm peter also asked me this Q, the only place around are area is carmate right?? LOL ill probably buy it from there and paint/fit it at Xtreme Bodykits in Warwick Farm. You know of any other places??

Also was looking through PowerPlayImports site with their Eastbear conversion kit.. they had nice looking side skirts and rear bar hehe might be anothe option, no idea about cost though

i like what you've done 'Aznbongsta' looks nice

i'll add JSAI's ztune front bar to the list =/ even though Josh seem not to exist anymore

changing my sides to Impuls soon like Peter :)

future change to the front bar would be to cut out that grille thing and insert a mesh

post-47244-1246598474_thumb.jpg

post-47244-1246598621_thumb.jpg

so is there any other way of getting a z-tune style front bar?