SAU Community

Dyno Launceston

mitch8484

Boost automotive or duggan and parker. they are the same thing.

on invermay rd.

please dont ask how good they are or you will start a massive bitch fight like usual.

i personally would go there. ive been happy with my service.

Hi man

I also believe you should save your self and car and go to hobart.

HAHAHA is that right..

I have an R33 - Microtech LT12s and I am in Hobart... looking at around 400RWKW and my car is going to Brad Sheriff @ Boost Automotive.

EDITED: Slander removed from post

GMB

Edited by grandmasterb

Keep it on topic and keep the personal crap off the forums guys, there is no reason to run down someone's name/business name and if it continues then warnings will be given!!!!

If you feel you have to express yourself then please keep it to PM.

Mitch at the end of the day its your car cobber and you are the one that has to be happy with the final result and the process along the way. Ring around a few places and have a chat (if they have time) about your car's set up and the advice that they can offer and go from there. Don't just rule out coming to Hobart because its too far, a tuner here "maybe" able to get better results with your car than others around the state and vice versa.

Also posting up the specs of the car would help people offer "opinions" on who to seek for tuning as well and if there tuner is able to look after the ECU of choice

Good luck with it :)

Ben

Brad does a good job. You just need to tell him all the stuff that's been done to your car, and what you want/don't want done with it and you won't have any problems.

Hi man

I also believe you should save your self and car and go to hobart.

and how that's not slander i'll never know.

brad got 263 rwkw out of me old rx7 in under a hour ..with out knowing a thing about the car and the damm thhing would not even start when i got there...

once the turbo engine back in the commy im there no hesitation .....i also found that he talks in you lingo not jargen that ya can understand ,and all you have to do if you dont understand something just ask he will take the time to explain...

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all your help guys

sorry never replied been stuck down at work doing a lot of overtime only got back yesterday

i heard brad was pretty good few of my mates have taken there cars there and are happy with the result

My car doesnt have and big mods just the usual

HPI Intercooler

HKS Pod Filter

Turbosmart BOV

3" Exhaust System

nothing much but thought i could maybe get a tune as i am getting major body work done at the moment

400R Front Bar, Rear Bar, Skirts, Bonnet

+50 Front Vented Guards

Custom Rear Guards

19x11 rims in the back and 19x9 at the front

and a drift wing when i find one i like

I agree that it doesnt really need a tune with those mods, however like ben said its your car.... If you are from Burnie, How about going to

white hot motorsport?? i think that they should still be about. they are at 8 Mathews way Devonport. If you want a number to them i got it somewhere just give me a PM.

They would be closer for you

Cheers --Ben