SAU Community

Skyline Charity Cruise 2008

Rhinorebel

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol yes urs

But you've seen mine...haven't you? (Can't remember what happened at the meet at mt gravatt)

Maybe you haven't, cus i don't remember seeing ur 34. haha

Edited by hojak

How do i go about the special permission for exemption? As if i come i would like to bring my F31 Leopard which does run all the same suspension, brakes, diff, floor pan & turret as a HR31 Skyline.

Heres a pic.

Carl

nice man

Edited by hojak

But you've seen mine...haven't you? (Can't remember what happened at the meet at mt gravatt)

Maybe you haven't, cus i don't remember seeing ur 34. haha

lol nope

Edited by RusH_

The police have been informed, as it is for charity and we do want best behaviour all day, it sits well if they know our intentions beforehand :) If they do decide to show at the earlier meet points then that is their decision, they'll have nothin' to look at but nice cars and even nicer peeps :P

dave,

can you give me a call when you get a sec. (monday sometime is fine form a public number.)

I'll be there this time with donations as usual. I'll see if I can nab a 35 this time. (jon , got a seat ??)

I've got something bigger than my usual contribution in mind :wacko:

dave,

can you give me a call when you get a sec. (monday sometime is fine form a public number.)

I'll be there this time with donations as usual. I'll see if I can nab a 35 this time. (jon , got a seat ??)

I've got something bigger than my usual contribution in mind :wacko:

Yea should be fine...who knows might even have a spare 35 for you to drive :w00t: