SAU Community

Skyline Charity Cruise 2008

Rhinorebel

Hi all

Anyone going on the cruise coming from Tweed & Gold Coasts, there is a meeting point @ Maccas Nerang @ 8 am there we will be leaving around 815am to meet up with others @ Loganholme Hyperdome before 9 am and then on for the Aspley Hypermarket meet by 10am. So anyone coming to the meet @ Nerang i suggest don"t be late.

Cheers :) & :rofl:

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what about people from the sunny coast? is there a group driving down to the meeting point as im not good with directions

:-(

+1 for sunny coast meeting point

Did you have anywhere in mind??

The most popular place where people meet if they have to head south or north from the Sunny Coast is at the Ettamogah Pub at Palmview and I usually allow about 1 hour for travelling. That way, you cover almost all bases - accidents, holdups, etc.

Edited by stubby131

Yeah im happy with either of those places. Ettamogah would be easy, already on the highway :)

I don't really head up that way a lot, once a fortnight or so. Was up there today tho actually. Love those RDO's :wacko:

I should hopefully have my air con fixed and new suspension by then too so my car wont feel like a barge! ;) what time are us sunny coasters looking at meeting up at the etamogah?

Hey all

I have done up a little flier that I will be putting on windshields of skylines I see around, and also one that can be put up in work lunchrooms if you want :) I just thought i'd put them in here incase someone else wanted to do the same.

Cheers, Anna :)

Handout___SCC_2008__2_per_page_.pdf Handout___SCC_2008__one_per_page_.pdf

I should hopefully have my air con fixed and new suspension by then too so my car wont feel like a barge! :) what time are us sunny coasters looking at meeting up at the etamogah?

Sunny Coasters should meet at the Etta about 8-8.15 & head off around 8.30.

That way you should get to Aspley around 9.30. You may get there earlier or maybe a bit later but at least you'll get there before it's time to leave.

Hey all

I have done up a little flier that I will be putting on windshields of skylines I see around, and also one that can be put up in work lunchrooms if you want :rofl: I just thought i'd put them in here incase someone else wanted to do the same.

Cheers, Anna :D

Handout___SCC_2008__2_per_page_.pdf Handout___SCC_2008__one_per_page_.pdf

Hi Anna

Good thinking. I'll print some out & place them on vehicles that I come across down here on the Gold Coast.

Cheers :)