SAU Community

What The R34 Gtr Should Have Looked Like ;)

redstar

Tim. I think canada and caltex when i see these images due to the colours and shapes (subliminal psyke). What are the first few words that come to your mind when you see these shapes? Isnt the Caltex one well thought out (pentogram)... Laugh.... Sorry for the randomness. Chris

Who is Tim?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

99% yes thats right, what a load of crock... Your just another hader....There are plenty of pages that are not skyline or even car related on this site.. Your a tool, who are you.... i have never heard of you before!!!! and as per a previous comment, the existing post which i have kindly pasted for people (which does not show up when you do a search for it by the way!) can not be found any more as there are most probably about 10 posts a day stacked up on top of it from when it was pasted in late 2005. What a f*@k wit you are..... go back to spreading your hate on some one else pages as i dont want to read or see your dribble especially when you dont have a clue. :laugh: have a nice day!

Dead set, your mum should have swallowed or atleast spat you out in the sink. Im over arguing with you, just keep proving how much of a idiot you are to this whole website. You'll get banned sooner or later as soon as you post outside of the computer art section. Your a joke.

Edited by PM-R33

Well, well, well........

Looks like our friend "Redstar" or should i say Chris from Adelaide used to go by the name REdgtst and got banned by moderators.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/REdgtst-m22762.html

What did he get banned for you ask? Posting random shit on SAU.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Ph...&hl=REdgtst

Hmmm learnt your lesson have you Chris? Now please, get the f**k off of SAU :down: I used to live in adelaide and know a few nice lads down there, funny how small this world is , you can find anything on the internet, including your mobile number :)

Since you like photos so much, here's one for ya.

post-35676-1229863584_thumb.jpg

Edited by PM-R33

hehe we have banned him again this morning .... guys keep an eye out for new Usernames this d!ick creates and let me or another mod know if you spot him and we will ban him again.

We have even banned his ip each time too - he must be running out of places to post from, surely!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
Well, well, well........

Looks like our friend "Redstar" or should i say Chris from Adelaide used to go by the name REdgtst and got banned by moderators.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/REdgtst-m22762.html

What did he get banned for you ask? Posting random shit on SAU.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Ph...&hl=REdgtst

Hmmm learnt your lesson have you Chris? Now please, get the f**k off of SAU :D I used to live in adelaide and know a few nice lads down there, funny how small this world is , you can find anything on the internet, including your mobile number :)

Since you like photos so much, here's one for ya.

post-35676-1229863584_thumb.jpg

Defenition of a hater... Please stop hating you angry manequin.. Im quite sure that the real reason why Chris was banned after haters like that winge like pathetic puny girly men...

And anyway totally off topic: Will Cochrane from QLD you still owe Redgtst $240 for parts that never arrived (methanol fogging kit). laugh laugh from 2 1/2 years ago!

I dont see why Redgtst / redstar was banned when it is the other people jerking people around over car parts that are also flaming and hating ruining peoples threads and forums with thier hijacked hate that seem to be the issue! I say master your subconscious and stop being a muppet mannequin hater and that way the forums can continue to run smoothly and freely!

Edited by silkyslider

Hahaha you gotta be kidding me, you are back again?!?!

You remind me of that Simpsons episode where Bart tries to grab the cupcake that Lisa put electricity through and it keeps zapping him. Yet he keeps trying to grab the cupcake.

And please mate, don't use the word hater in every single sentence to make yourself seem tuff, makes you sound like white un educated trash.....oh wait.....

Edited by PM-R33