SAU Community

What The R34 Gtr Should Have Looked Like ;)

redstar

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Google images was created for a reason, not for you to search in google images and then post all the pictures in here, wasting space on SAU.

Im putting an end to this crap, mods can you close and delete this pointless crap by this idiot.

Google images was created for a reason, not for you to search in google images and then post all the pictures in here, wasting space on SAU.

Im putting an end to this crap, mods can you close and delete this pointless crap by this idiot.

In reply to this, why dont we delete every one elses picture threads aswell. I mean half of them are not even skyline or car related. That would make an interesting web site wouldnt it. :)

smirk smirk :D

a) this website is 99% about skylines or some relevance to skylines. This section of Skylines Australia is about "Compurt art" ie what someone has done with photos/photoshops etc. Or to post up something cool that some one might not have seen before. You havn't done sh*t. What are you actually doing? You are searching for random photos in google images and then posting them here one after another. Wow what a genius you must be.

b) look at your threads on here, what have you actually done? Posted a thread about random pictures and then posted a thread copied from some one else.... You do realise there is more to this website then "computer art" dont you?

Maybe you should sign up to a photo related website and teach them how to google search images, since that seems to be your strong point :D

Edited by PM-R33

a) this website is 99% about skylines or some relevance to skylines. This section of Skylines Australia is about "Compurt art" ie what someone has done with photos/photoshops etc. Or to post up something cool that some one might not have seen before. You havn't done sh*t. What are you actually doing? You are searching for random photos in google images and then posting them here one after another. Wow what a genius you must be.

b) look at your threads on here, what have you actually done? Posted a thread about random pictures and then posted a thread copied from some one else.... You do realise there is more to this website then "computer art" dont you?

Maybe you should sign up to a photo related website and teach them how to google search images, since that seems to be your strong point :)

99% yes thats right, what a load of crock... Your just another hader....There are plenty of pages that are not skyline or even car related on this site.. Your a tool, who are you.... i have never heard of you before!!!! and as per a previous comment, the existing post which i have kindly pasted for people (which does not show up when you do a search for it by the way!) can not be found any more as there are most probably about 10 posts a day stacked up on top of it from when it was pasted in late 2005. What a f*@k wit you are..... go back to spreading your hate on some one else pages as i dont want to read or see your dribble especially when you dont have a clue. :) have a nice day!

There is something very "omega2" about you :(

explain ;)

Have a look how random his posts used to be, I miss the lad actually.

haha yeah i know but it still bugs me - he is wasting sau space since he is actually uploading all this shit - not just linking to it

more pics

redstar1.jpgredstar.jpg

redstar.gifred_star_ricardo_gladwel_01.jpgredstar_macdonald.jpgRedStarPinBadge06.jpg

Tim. I think canada and caltex when i see these images due to the colours and shapes (subliminal psyke). What are the first few words that come to your mind when you see these shapes? Isnt the Caltex one well thought out (pentogram)... Laugh.... Sorry for the randomness. Chris

Tim. I think canada and caltex when i see these images due to the colours and shapes (subliminal psyke). What are the first few words that come to your mind when you see these shapes? Isnt the Caltex one well thought out (pentogram)... Laugh.... Sorry for the randomness. Chris

It would be interesting to see whether there would be an increase in the number of sales of caltex petrol if the pentogram (only with different coulours) were flashed up on computer screens with a period of approx 0.05 - 0.06 seconds to people at work just before they left the office! I wonder how long it is until coulours such as red and white stripes (ie a subliminal that the majority of people would correlate to KFC) are flashed at computer screens for a similar duration around lunch time to make people purchase that product and use their services?. There is seriously big money in inventing trojans and computer viruses so to speak that are implemented at certain times depnding on what the PC clock is reading. ie a billion dollar industry that goes undetected! Also a billion dollar industry in the prevention of such subliminals on PC's. TV is a little harder to stop. I have seen them disguised in when cameras flash in events such as WWF wrestling for example. R U a slave and have you been programmed unadwaredly, The majority of the masses in which these go unnoticed have... LAUGH... Im just messing. Sorry for the randomness. Chris

Edited by redstar

:/ Now forsomething a little different... An absolute minx... At least i think that is what she is wearing :/ ! Laugh laugh.

:( CC.... and lemonade anyone..... i need a drink to cool down!

post-55490-1229575145_thumb.jpg

Edited by redstar