SAU Community

Wheels That Suit R32 Gts-t Thread

jakez88

hey guys i'm in the market for rims for my r32 gtst coupe but i seriously don't know what to buy. i've planned to save up and buy some at the end of the year hopefully when sponsers on the forums are having sales or when people are buying wheels from sponsers and getting rid of their current rims lol.

Now i don't want anything over the top. I just want to use as much available space under my stock guards without rolling, lipping or anything of the sort. For rims i like dark colours like black and gunmetal grey. Dish or no dish doesn't really matter to me. considering 16" and 17" only. 7.5"-9" wide.

If anyone can share ideas and pics of what they think look hot on r32 gtst's that would make my decision alot easier as i can see it for myself. Don't know if theres a thread like this but people can refer back to this thread when purchasing rims for their beloved.

My expensive choices would be (new or used) black te37's but i know they only look good with some good offset (my opinion), XD9's, nismo LM gt's and black meisters.

Cheaper choices would be (new or used) Buddy club p1's in gun metal, avs model 6's in gun metal/silver, any of the old skool dish enkei's, old school super advan tri spokes and black ns-01s/ drift teks.

Now who can show me some pictures! :)

Edited by jakez88

yeh i could go the gtr rim route...i also like r33 gtr rims as well as r32 gtr rims...for 34 gtr rims i like them without the caps on. thats just my opinion though.

looks like theres abit of stretch in the back hehe...what size tyre is on there? scrub much?

Edited by jakez88

brembo-retro-003.jpg

smallp1010004mi6.jpg

IMG_0377.jpg

te37's, xd9's and meisters...love them...these are on gtrs though so would look nothing like this good without some decent roll and lip

Edited by jakez88

Those xd9's look awesome.

Is it much work to get them on a 32 gts-t?

I must say when i first saw a set of xd9's that i didnt think they were that great but now they have grown on me.

If you pm SoFly he should be able to tell you as i think he just got a set on his r32 gtst.

i guess if you want gtr size like them...maybe 18"x10" +18...there would have to be alot of work done to get them to fit especially if ur car is low. lip, roll the whole shabang.

a person i know has a 32 gtst thats lowered pretty low has r33 gtr rims...17"x9" +30 and he's needed to take out all the plastic bits in the guard as well as roll it. no lipping needed but for those xd9's in that size would need alot done to a standard gtst guard.

heres another one i found that i like! desmond regamasters!

modify-001.jpg

Few from my old R32 that I thought looked best

R33 GTR wheels - 17 x 9 + 30

403.jpg

wall.jpg

409.jpg

WORK Emotion XD9 - F: 17 x 9.5 + 17 R: 18 x 10 + 18

IMG_0056.jpg

IMG_0105.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

Tri Spoke Advans F: 17 x 8 + 30 R: 17 x 9 + 30

gtrlipblack.jpg