SAU Community

Newcastle And Central Coast Skyline Spotted Thread

-Jimmy-

Hey, well I've decided to make a Newcastle Skylines Spotted Thread as I am frequently spotting skylines around all of Newcastle, but when posting in the NSW Spotted I don't even get noticed, it seems like a Sydney one to be honest.

If the mods wanna edit it and make it "Official", they can, but I haven't labeled it as that just yet.

So I'll start, I saw a grey R32 4dr yesterday driving into Westfield Kotara (just like mine), and a Pearl white R33 4dr also near Kotara Baby Co.

-Jimmy.

Edited by Sl!m

Spotted Silver R33 with plates BCFxxx and window visors at Glendale shops, also spotted a white R33 (female driver) looked like it had bronze Buddy Clubs or similar.

-Jimmy.

^^^ I almost put "and Central Coast" in there too, but I can't edit it now :rofl: Slim if you view this again could you please change the topic name to "Newcastle and Central Coast Skyline Spotted Thread" as it may keep this thread more active.

-Jimmy.

i too am always seeing other liners in newi.. whats the deal these days?? do we flash?? wave?? nod?? hazard?? i dont want to seem snobby, so i always give a wave or a nod, but im not gonna put a wave out there and have someone leave it hanging because it is "beneath them".

and if you all see a grey stock 32 gtst with gtr type front bar with a bit of drift damage... thats me. AUR something plates.

cheers

Linton

Wish the NS.com cruise wasn't on the same day, I've already agreed to going to that haha. I would have loved to check out the Putty Rd. Never been.

Most other skylines dont even look at me, sometimes I wave. If I see some of you guys round, I'll definitely wave.

-Jimmy.

Edited by -Jimmy-

Hey my misses drives a Black RS Stag and i have a white R33 all beaten up both with BOZ plates. I am keen to do a wave or flash to on coming Skylines if you are all keen. I do it already now but i just get weird looks :rofl: .

Bakes i will most likely be going on the cruise i will let you know later in the week.

Hey my misses drives a Black RS Stag and i have a white R33 all beaten up both with BOZ plates. I am keen to do a wave or flash to on coming Skylines if you are all keen. I do it already now but i just get weird looks :rofl: .

Bakes i will most likely be going on the cruise i will let you know later in the week.

And you'll be bringing the Stagea, right Ryan? It'd be good to have a few Stageas together at one event.

spotted white R33 gtr with a green p plate cruising down hunter st and turned up past dominos.. very tidy and sounds fantastic.

i want to go on the cruise but the 32 is just not up to the point where im comfortable with a) long drives where theres minimal mobile reception and tow truck access.. and b) its not quite up to scratch for me to want to let people see it.. hahaha, its not that i care what you all think.. but its not even lowered yet.

maybe next year though

cheers

Linton

Spotted white R33 S2 in Beaumont street today.

Also spotted 2 White R33's together at intersection of Tudor and Parry Street. Thought one was MzSkyline's car? Not sure though.

spotted IRB261 R32 GTR on F3 Sunday, sounds tuff as!!

spotted r34gtr on f3 sunday with a wrx n is300 nice gtr n is300 was hot too not a fan of vw's but that was my r32 gtr that was cruisin with ya lol thanks too

spotted SNE33Z in wyoming a day or so ago.. se it pretty regularily

Also see a white r33 gts-t with modified standard series 1 front bar for the cooler monday to friday heading to work at bateau bay, heading from forresters beach to erina (not sure what the road is . dont bother reading the signs) not sure if hes a sauer or not.