SAU Community

Newcastle And Central Coast Skyline Spotted Thread

-Jimmy-

spotted yesterday arvo across the road from the beaches... a stock as lexus is200.... stock height, stock rims, but 3 guys looking under the bonnet... all i could see was polished bits and blue silicon hoses and a massive turbo... it has new style yellow plates... watch out for this one fellas... looks nuts.

Spotted white R32 going through Cardiff Round-a-about at about 6:30 last night, and also keep spotting the stock-looking Maroon R33 with plates JE33SS (or similar) Chick drives it :)

And thought I might ask, there's usually a dark blue R34 parked out the front of Cardiff Toyota/Subaru/Mazda etc and a Silver R33 also.

spotted yesterday arvo across the road from the beaches... a stock as lexus is200.... stock height, stock rims, but 3 guys looking under the bonnet... all i could see was polished bits and blue silicon hoses and a massive turbo... it has new style yellow plates... watch out for this one fellas... looks nuts.

My mate knows the guy that owns that car. Its got 450HP at the wheels. He is going for more, should be putting out over 500 soon

Followed a Silver R32 2dr with no wing at about 6:30 from about the airport tonight. Unfortunately he boosted off once the double lanes came and didnt see him again after that.

think you have to pm him for that one... i rememeber when he first started... he wanted serious customers only... so he didnt have piss jerkers hanging around all the time.. not sure if everyone knows it now or he still keeps it a secret.

cheers

Linton

think you have to pm him for that one... i rememeber when he first started... he wanted serious customers only... so he didnt have piss jerkers hanging around all the time.. not sure if everyone knows it now or he still keeps it a secret.

cheers

Linton

its no real secret..my mate has a 5 bay shed at Whitebridge...1 bay strictly for engine work and plenty of room for a couple of race cars (our drag car and circuit car). Its not a full time operation...more like a hobby...but its decked out will all the tools and parts we need. We are looking into a full time set-up...but unfortunately not in Newcastle because the money's not here to make it viable.

Edited by DiRTgarage