Milage: 85xxx Genuine Km's

Transmission: Tiptronic Auto

Colour: Pearl White with Black & Gold Flames

Complied? Yeap

RWC supplied? For the buyer.

Currently registered? until July 09

Price: $19,999 ono

Comments / Modifications:

I love this car & will regret selling it later on, however it must go if a house is to be bought.

This thing is low & fast! It never fails to attract people where ever we go and the constablary thinks it's just a kitted volvo :D

Full Original Dolfin Aeroform bodykit. Front bar has been modified to fit FMIC & the low ride height.

Custom Eyelids

Black Vynal flames with gold pinstripping,

JAB fully adjustable coil over suspension,

Rear camber adjustment arms,

Twin Sunroofs,

17 x 8" rims on front, 17 x 9" rims on the back

Plus the Usual RB25 Neo mods:

Pod filter,

Intake pipe modified

FMIC,

High/Low boost settings,

Custom Split Dump Pipe,

Custom Mild Steel 3" Exhaust,

Jasma rated 3" straight through muffler (nice & quiet low down, burbles at the high end & doesn't drone).

I have the standard exhaust & alot of the standard bits to go with it as well.

There is some minor damage to the front bar & back of the side skirts. Also the rims have some gutter rash. But the buyer may want to negotiate over these items. I also have a set of near new 18" chrome wheels that could go with it if the price is right.

If your interested call me on the above number or PM me.

No tyre kickers or Joy riders please!

PM or email me for more pics.

post-20653-1224675188_thumb.jpg

post-20653-1224675422_thumb.jpg

post-20653-1224675450_thumb.jpg

post-20653-1224675509_thumb.jpg

post-20653-1224675584_thumb.jpg

post-20653-1224675656_thumb.jpg

post-20653-1224675707_thumb.jpg

post-20653-1224675816_thumb.jpg

Edited by Techo

wtf?....will u take 10k ...seriously ? take a look at car sales man at your competition for 20k you can get a NEO powered stagea that is manual and has had work done to it decked out in leather......?????? 20k wtf?

dude you have got to be f**king kidding, right? who said this isn't neo and had the cover plate removed to fit the aftermarket cooler piping? :D

10k?

:(

Thanks Mike,

My Compliance plate does for one! But if that wasn't enough, maybe the Quad headlights or the clear Tail lights might give it away, or the tiptronic buttons on the steering wheel & gear lever assembly???

Obviously someone is either not very observant or doesn't know their stags!

P.S. If you want that engine cover I have that too, It was removed to aide cooling the top end of the engine (which had a 30 degree difference between having the cover on & removing it! who knows how much the temp drop was in the cam valley where the coil packs are.) So to me you'd only leave it on if you are keen on reducing the life of your coil packs!

dude you have got to be f**king kidding, right? who said this isn't neo and had the cover plate removed to fit the aftermarket cooler piping? :)

10k?

:(

I didn't say it wasn't a neo i just said you can get a neo for 10k with like 60k on the clock twin sun roof rims leather seats full electrics in manual for 14k man go on car sales if you don't believe me im on there everyday trying to find a stagea for my dad atm but good luck with the sale anyway

Go back to NS.com or boost. Let the guy sell his car, keep your comments to yourself.

Get your dad a car off carsales if they are so much cheaper.

lol i will man and im not from ns.com or boost.com im from sau have been for a while this is my second account now been with sau for years and i will be getting one of carsales just pointing out you owning a stagea should know anyway its ridiculous price and keep your comments to your self otherwise dont tell me to keep mine to my self mate . later

even though he shouldn't have said it so negatively, you can get considerably better ones for the prices of this one with less km's, but with cars you never know. Allways found it odd how steages have so much good shit in them n a turbo one with very good mods is worth the value of my NA...

• 2 weeks later...

Obviously it not nice to down-cry someone as K1NGTR did. You have right to disagree with the price he's asking..... but just do by not buying it.

I say Good Luck with the sale. S2's (like every car) are worth what someone will pay.... But benchmark is around $16 - $18...... but you can always come down!!

What amazes me is that a bunky old Commodore or Falcon will sell at a higher price and they really are a 2nd rate car.

If we had cars like te Stagea in Australia from New, Holden and Ford wouldn't even be manufacturing, cos the only way that they can compete is to sell crap and have the Govt keep out the good cars. Even Nissan have the same problem here, I own a Maxima too, top of the range, same clicks as my Stag and only paid $8000 for it....!!! Far Far better than a Falcadore.

Try piling all the extras that you get on Stag S2 into a Falcon and see what you'd have to shell out then.

Stags are muchly under-priced for what you get. But the reality is that the Market will dictate the value.

I hope that you get a good price for yours.

Cheers, John