SAU Community

The Pixel Car Thread

Excess

This is an awesome thread...

Maybe someone could have a go at doing mine? :(

(I dont have any good pictures of the rear but it has a big Trust cannon muffler and stainless exhaust).

Have to say very nice looking GTST there man, mine should look as good as after a respray ( god knows when )

Is yours original paint?

Have to say very nice looking GTST there man, mine should look as good as after a respray ( god knows when )

Is yours original paint?

This is not a car chat back slapping thread...this is a pixel car thread...now stop back slapping and start pixeling Mick his sweet ride.

:(

Edited by DiRTgarage

Is yours original paint?

Thanks, yep its original paint... I try to take good care of it :laugh:

This is not a car chat back slapping thread...this is a pixel car thread...now stop back slapping and start pixeling Mick his sweet ride.

Now now Paul, theres no need to be rude :(

Still though, you gotta admit this stuff is cool...I never thought there was such a huge fan base for this stuff...I mean, I do 3D stuff, but never really thought about doing this sort of art.

Still though, you gotta admit this stuff is cool...I never thought there was such a huge fan base for this stuff...I mean, I do 3D stuff, but never really thought about doing this sort of art.

True, they look really cool... Thats why I want one :D

am working on it lol

Not trying to rush you or anything :)

This is an awesome thread...

Maybe someone could have a go at doing mine? :)

(I dont have any good pictures of the rear but it has a big Trust cannon muffler and stainless exhaust).

http://img11.imageshack.us/my.php?image=silvergtstjz1.bmp

Had a quick go. Sorry dont know why i cant upload the pic, just click on the link