SAU Community

The Pixel Car Thread

Excess

holy crap they are too.. hahaha.. thanks! .. i looked at every pair of wheels in this thread expect those.. ><

here's the new wheels..

Pixel-Wogan-Revised.png

WOW! Good job. Those wheels make it look amazing

• 2 weeks later...

Hey man Nice Gts-t (the red S1 a page or 2 back) . I really like the front bar. The last part of my GTR < GTS-T conversion is making a front bar. Check out what ive done so far in my siggy.

Edited by NISMØ

Hey man Nice Gts-t (the red S1 a page or 2 back) . I really like the front bar. The last part of my GTR < GTS-T conversion is making a front bar. Check out what ive done so far in my siggy.

Looks good. Seats and rear guards are still GTR too..

Actually the Rear Guards Ive shaved down from the gtr ones, mine have only one ridge line and the GTR has thickers ones, with no ridge line it looks retarded and I personally prefer the GTR Seats so I left em in they look better.

Here is my GTS-T front bumper and new rims ' Speedy Cheetahs' thx to a few guys at pixelcars.

This is exactly how I want the R33 I will 1 day have to look.

14vlfgg.jpg

Haven't been a member here long, but recognised your car immediately, and funnily enough, had High Performance Imports 92 handy,

I just copied the spread on page 20/21 of the side view, you'll notice the highlights are very similar. TWOO6L is all quality, what a car.

How about a pic of your car...or at least something to go by? ;)

do you have a copy of HPI no.92 or ignition DVD no.29 or Ignition DVD GTR Special ?

the car is on the cover of all these 3 publications...my home computer will all my images shat itself during last week so i cannot access to them.

can anybody help out ?

Edited by DiRTgarage