SAU Community

Got My Nismo 600cc Injectors For My R32 Gtr Yesterday

GTRBOS

hey guys received my nismo 600cc injectors yesterday afternoon, i thought the nismo 600cc injectors have purple tops but my ones seem to have pink tops, now i messaged a forum member and he wreckens

555cc- pink tops

600cc- purple tops

now i bought these from an sau member GGG and he had them advertised as 600cc injectors, well he didnt have them advertised yet but offered in the WTB section to soemone else but seems like an honest guy,

can yous guys please help me with this just before i get them put in the gtr guys so i can give the previous owner a ring because i dont want to be scammed again because it will turn pretty ugly

thanks again guys

cheers tony

yer i contacted who i bought them off today and yes i was told today that pink was 555cc and purple was 600cc so i am getting my money back and me sending the item back off, thanks guys

cheers tony

guys what do you think is better for my gtr, aiming for about 350kw and as i said i got these injectors which i thought were 600cc with the purple tops but they turned out to be the nismo 555cc, will these injectors be good enough for my sard 280 pump along with an adjustable nismo fuel reg, will they be good enough for that power range, because i dont want to really go through the hassle to return them back,

guys what do yous think of these nismo 555cc injectors, is there a big difference between these and the 600cc nismos, these retail to alomst $1200 these days so they arent cheap but thats not the Q, will these be good enough for my application

please guys can yous help me, i would really appreciate it

cheers tony

555's would be able to do 350kw. Wont be a lot of room but enough. Worse case up the rail pressure 2-3psi and it'll sort that out

hrmm, what do you mean by up the rail pressure 2-3psi?

are they a much difference then 600cc injectors?

i just spoke to a mate of mine barry form edge motor works who is local to me and helps me out, he said nismo 555cc would be perfect for around 330awkw or something, he sais the bigger injector you go the more juice i go thrugh, he said stick with nismo 555cc injectors and with a decent tune they will be perfect for that power figure im after, really only mods i want after this are the -5 turbos and the tomei 260 cams with around 18psi and ill stop until the car needs a rebuild

yous think it will be all good guys?

one of the sponsors has Sard 6 x 700cc Injectors R32,33,34 GTR RB26DETT, $829 Delivered

plenty of people run them, myself included :)

just to add another perspective

The 555cc Nismo's are the best injector for your application - they are by far the injector of choice, the sards are crap. Besides you only need about 8psi more base pressure to get you to th equivalent flow of a 600cc Inj.

The 555cc Nismo's are the best injector for your application - they are by far the injector of choice, the sards are crap. Besides you only need about 8psi more base pressure to get you to th equivalent flow of a 600cc Inj.

they are a pretty good injector but man if i want to produce around the 350kw i dont really want to max these inj to their limits if you knwo what i mean, my aim is for around the 350kw mark, i better just send them back

thanks guys

cheers tony

guys called up ben at racepace yesterday in the morning and he said that the nismo 555cc injectors are good for 350-360kw, he goe it just depends on the tune so he said nismo 555cc are an excellent injector and perfect for your application so i guess i should listen to him and ill stick with the nismo 555s,

will get yous the dyno results after the car gets all done and tunes at racepace, before with the stock gtr pump, stock injectors it got 245awkw at prottek automotive at 1bar, now ive upgraded the pump to a sard 280, injectors are nismo 555cc and also have purchased a nismo fpr so will like to see the results, only thing that stuffs it all up is that it still has the stockturbos, but soon to be upgraded to gt28/60r -5 or -7, we will see what ben thinks

thanks for the help guys

cheers tony