SAU Community

Work Termist 18" (perth)

soooo tuff. nicest wheels ive seen in a while. +13 offset, stepped dish, 3 peice. tough. wish i had a spare 3g

Cheers mate for the comments - I wish you had a spare 3g as well! :P

willing to sell them without the tyres?

mmm.. I had not intended to, but I guess I could look at it. Keeping the tyres isn't of much value to me as I already have 2 sets of road rubber and so this would be a third set.. but I'd consider it...

Hi guys, have had a few PM's asking for more pics of the wheels and wanting to know more about the condition of the tyres.. so I've added these photos which I took TODAY after I gave them a bit of a bath...

These photos show exactly how the tyres and wheels are right now.

gallery_20408_2951_292377.jpg

gallery_20408_2951_262057.jpg

gallery_20408_2951_29266.jpg

gallery_20408_2951_271897.jpg

gallery_20408_2951_73927.jpg

man...... if no1 buys these in the next 8 weeks so i can save up :)

just a question mate, I understand if you dont want to tell me on the thread... otherwise could you pm me?

where did you buy them? how much from new? and you would happen to know the weight of a rim would you?

im in the market to start eyeing some new lightish rims and those look fantastic!

GL with the sale!

Adam

man...... if no1 buys these in the next 8 weeks so i can save up :rolleyes:

just a question mate, I understand if you dont want to tell me on the thread... otherwise could you pm me?

where did you buy them? how much from new? and you would happen to know the weight of a rim would you?

im in the market to start eyeing some new lightish rims and those look fantastic!

GL with the sale!

Adam

Hi mate, if I still have them in 8 weeks then consider them yours! :)

I actually bought them here in Perth s/H for $3300 with tyres. I believe they came over here on a silver GT-R from Sydney originally.

I'm not sure how much they weigh as I haven't weighed them with the tyre off. I can only tell you that I also have a set of Rays CE28's in 18x9.5"+22 and they don't 'feel' any different to pick up.. of course that doesn't mean a whole lot because tyres can weigh differently and the difference between a 'light' rim and an 'average rim' is sometimes only 1-2 kilos.

All I can say is that they are probably at the lighter end of the scale for sure.

I think to buy new Work Meisters in this size, you'd be looking at $1200 or $1300 per rim these days? So I think these are going for a very fair price.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...