SAU Community

The Defected Thread...

Cubes

i think u'll find the officer in question offered us an ultimatium, with or against.... SAU chose against

Rocky88: do you have an SAU sticker on your car?

How misinformed.

We are awaiting a response from Neil following the escalation of an email to his superior.

Its been ~1week from the first correspondence. So unsure if they 'really are' interested in building a relation ship or not.

lol and people wanted to start to work with the port adelaide police?

And it just happens to be the exactly same cop that defected my car... but I see most of you already figured that out anyway...

So do you have an SAU sticker on your car or not?

nope... I wouldn't say that was a direct revenge from him to sau... let's not forget he wasn't the cop that pulled me over. But he was pretty happy to defect me when he saw a Skyline...

Edited by Rocky88

yay, I got my first defect today

Two civilian cops came to me when I pulled over at Port Rd Shell to fill up my car... One of them just said in a very arrogant way "do you know Australian road rules?" And I was like "excuse me?" Then he showed me his badge and only then I realised they were cops. Then he started listing some things I apparently did wrong while they were following me, like speeding, failure to give way and failure to indicate and similar bullshit which they probably pulled straight out of their arses, cause I'm 100% sure all of that stuff was made up. And then without writing me any ticket for any of those "offences" (seems like he made up that shit just to break the ice) he quickly changed topic and said "you got turbo timer, that's a defect" when he noticed my car was still running. Then one cop told me that I have to go to Pt Adelaide police station for a vehicle inspection straight away.

So I went to Pt Adelaide station. The guys in police office reception told me to go out and wait at my car. Then another cop showed up. While inspecting my car he kept insulting me and making racial comments like "I know you sick c*nts" "don't f**k with me" and similar shit even though I was trying to be nice at all times. He opened up every compartment in my car without asking me and then he started to go through my papers and school stuff just like that... Then he found a couple of receipts from Japanese Performance Imports and said in a smartass way "well, what do we have here? hahahaha" he went through all of them only to find stuff like "fan belt" etc... Then he then asked me to pop the bonnet and he noticed a blocked off wastegate pipe (which is where the boost controller goes) and he said it's a home made boost controller and when I said it's not, it's only blocked off pipe he got really pissed off cause he thought he was lying even though I was not. He didn't find anything else wrong in engine bay, so he tested the tint on side windows and apparently it was too dark. Then he wrote down that my exhaust is too loud even though my car was off at all times and he didn't even take a look at my car's exhaust. He also added turbo timer, even though my car doesn't have an turbo timer. It only has one that's feature of my car alarm and is triggered only by the combination of buttons, not by just pulling the keys out... people who got Viper car alarm will know what I'm talking about. Again when I told him that he got pissed of at me cause I was apparently lying again.

Then he took me into office and I had to listen to more of his threats like how he can throw me into jail for lying to police officer and ruin my career and similar shit... by that time I realised the guy is just a psycho trying to intimidate me... so I've pretty much given up and stayed quiet for the rest of his monologue...

I'm surprised how much shit I had to take from this guy just for a defect. It's not like I commited a crime or a driving offence... Does anyone else here have experience with this guy who shall remain nameless? He's got strong scottish, pale sunburnt skin and short blonde/reddish hair.

welcome to port adelaide bud cops down that way are hard pricks doesn't take much to piss them off.And for them to defect you for sweet f-all so forget about let it go fix it and

hope all goes well gl.

Edited by R334door(s2)

Oh thats how it sounded. Sorry Neil for jumping to conclusions, thats what I took from the posts.

btw it was neil who defected my car... he just wasn't the one that pulled me over. I was sent to neil's station by two other undercover cops who pulled me over at servo.

btw it was neil who defected my car... he just wasn't the one that pulled me over. I was sent to neil's station by two other undercover cops who pulled me over at servo.

Thats FXXXXD up. My brother got defected in Port Adelaide also and surprise surprise it was a Skyline.

Thats FXXXXD up. My brother got defected in Port Adelaide also and surprise surprise it was a Skyline.

Yea that is harsh dude, some cops just try to intimidate you and they can do it really well (hell they do it enough), just keep to your guns (as long as your in the right lol) and you will be right (well most of the time). Should have gotten "lost" on your way to the station and drove your car home, unless the undies (undercover cops) were following you there

Not my current defect but the previous one i got defected down Port Adelaide, copper on a motorbike with the camera out got me for speeding and defected my ceffy, i was asking for it though as i was speeding.

My current defect however was a bit rude, about two months ago now i got off my previous defect, so about a month later i was driving up Goody rd at around 8:00am on a sunday minding my own business doing under the speed limit, copper on the other side of the road just about snaps his neck when he catches a glimpse of my car and the disco lights come on.

I pull over and and he says that my car "stands out" and that he has radio'd in that he is defecting my car (i wasnt too happy as he assumed it was defectable from the other side of the road before pulling me over), i say i have just been through regency and that everything is legal and i have paperwork from them. He looks at the car and says its too low (doesnt even begin to check the ride height) and he can apparently read Japanese as my tyre placard in written in it yet he knows that my wheels are to big.

Was a bit pissed off about that but own a car that "stands out" and expect to get defected but the killer was when he bought up drugs and accused me of taking them saying that young idiots out there take drugs (i guess they do but dont accuse me of doing it) on a sat night then drive home "wacked" on sunday mornings.

I tell him that i dont take drugs and thats stupid and he goes on to say "well see about that" and gives me a full drug screen and a breatho, both come up negative, i laugh and he tells me to watch myself and drives off and i drive off in my defected ceffy, lucky i just put 9 months rego on it...

Geez all this defect/cop trouble talk has reminded me about all the "funny" cop moments i have been witness to, i should post some up haha

E.g. Can you believe the cops defected my pride and joy, i was minding my own business enjoying the breeze in my 1 and only convertable/ute handivan combo down anzac hwy at around 9:00pm on a friday night and outta no where the cops pull me over and defect me for car being "unsafe" i pointed out the "safety foam" but they didnt care, gave me 30 mins to get the car home (lol yea how funny is that they were ACTUALLY going to let me drive it home, shocked to say the least, i had to hold my door closed the entire time) but i told them that a trip up the freeway home to harndorf from here would take over 2 hours (only ran on 1 cylinder) as the top speed of this rig was around 17.29km/hr with a tail wind, how rude

P130408_1155.jpg

Edited by Ceffy_SA

So I went to Pt Adelaide station. The guys in police office reception told me to go out and wait at my car. Then another cop showed up. While inspecting my car he kept insulting me and making racial comments like "I know you sick c*nts" "don't f**k with me" and similar shit even though I was trying to be nice at all times.

This kind of behaviour is unethical for a police officer... Even though your car may of had defects, you were treated disrespectfully.

I'd report it. Even though the officer will probably hear nothing of it, it all gets recorded against a name.

If you feel you've been harassed or feel you've had your civil rights infringed upon then write a letter to your local MP.......that's what they're there for but don't cry over defects, please.

Whether you like it or not, you're paying them with your hard earned tax $$ so make them earn their keep.

Don't bother ringing them, write a letter........phone calls get lost, letters have to be filed which forces them to act (whether it's to your satisfaction or not is another can of worms).

I've had success in this manner many years ago when I was on the job and had my personal details accessed and given to a member of the public......it went from my local MP all the way to the then Police Commissioner Robert Brokenshire and guess which station it was tracked backed to?! (admittedly, I was doing obs in the Seaton area at the time).

You have to be prepared to follow it through though, and you have to be 100% in the right otherwise don't waste your time or tax payers $$.