SAU Community

Where is heaven ?

well I have found heaven today I went ot diamaru and picked up my hyper rev for gtst's and an option 2 mag now the option 2 mag has some great stuff at great prices like avcr 's 700 shift kits exhaust's body kits it is heaven this is my Idea of heaven but it would be better If I could afford the stuff. go out and grab one $20 I paid.

but remember you read them from right to left.

akira where is your mum! :)

meggala

its a japanese magazine with all the tuning houses mods for cars my one covers the r33 and r32 gtst. it also has the spec's etc. I'll scan the cover tonight or tomorrow for you it is worth the drool the gtr one is better but I wont ever own a gtr casue they are impractical for me.

cheers

meggala

Meggala,

Japanese writing has 3 different alphabets.. (Hiragana, Katakana and Kanji). Engish - Japanese words..eg: Intercooler etc is usually written in the Katakana script. Its a phonetic alphabet so there are about 30 or so letters to memorise. Any Japanese Language textbook should have a table of the higagana and katakana alphabets, meaning you can translate some of the text yourself.. For example intercooler will come out as Intakoola.. Brake will come out as Bureki etc..

Kanji ( chinese characters) is what F***s me and most students up.

For example it took my mum and I 20 minutes to read 1 page of the HKS Japan website.( pissed her off bigtime to stop and explain certain words 2 me)

Steve, some Young Japanese people living in Melbourne would gladly translate Japanese text into english in return for english lessons. Nichigo press or Japanese-english newspapers should put you in touch with the right people. BTW the nismo catalogue is trick ( heaps of pictures too :)

I was in the telstra shop on Thursday night and they have a tranlator scanning pen that can translate from Japanese to english....$300 or so dollars but well worth the money if you have it :cry: Perhaps a good idea for (Hey mum, I know what you can get me for christmas) a gift for someone then if they don't use it you can.... :)