SAU Community

Dvd Collection

dani3l

Due to me recently coming back from a trip round the world im short of cash and as a result putting 21 dvds up for sale. All are absolutely brand new in plastic never opened as found in stores. Many of these retail for $25-35 in stores at the moment excluding the star wars triliogy and bourne box sets which retail for $50 each!!

movies include:

1: star wars prequel trilogy (includes the phantom menace, attack of the clones and revenge of the sith

2. star wars trilogy: (includes a new hope, the empire strikes back, revenge of the jedi)

3. harry potter and the order of the phoenix

4. the bourne identity

5. the santa clause

6. the bourne boxset ( includes bourne identity, bourne supremacy and bourne ultimatium)

7 step up

8 step up 2 the streets

9 the game plan

10 the bourne ultimatium

11 get smart

12 10,000 bc

13 big daddy

14 santa claus 3 the escape clause

15 fred claus

16 national treasure 2

17 spiderman 3

18 21

19 the nightmare before christmas

20 hulk

21 pirates of the carribean at worlds end

Going on the average of $20 a movie excluding the boxsets, my wife has spent minimum $500 on the collection

lookin for around the $350 mark ono

cheers guys

post-21153-1230018211_thumb.jpg

How much for that one?

What suburb are you in?

not really looking to seperate at this point in time as i want them all gone. But in the near future if theres no interest il consider selling them seperately.

located in northern suburbs melbourne

want to get rid of these asap price droped to $300 for the lot. thats $15 a movie guys, as mentioned all are small brand new in plastic and keeping in the mind the 3 boxsets retail for close to $50 bucks each

some of those dvd's r like 8,99 at jb hifi...

and u got doubles???

highly doubt more than a few if any would be the price you mentioned. As i said previously the boxsets alone are worth a fair bit. And the only double is the bourne series

Edited by dani3l

• 2 weeks later...