SAU Community

Skyline Drivers Losers?

Its hard to tell which ones are the douchebags and which ones are the nice skyline owners so at the lights 90% of the time if i pull next to another sports car i dont make eye contact i case they think im trying to race them coz usually thats wat happens....or they yell something at you (sydney is just getting worse imo). so sometimes im not giving the cold shoulder, its just being cautious. but when ever i do see a fellow skyliner and we both nod/wave it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. lol

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i give waves to skyline drivers up here in FNQ, but funnily enough they just sorta look at me in my car and go "what the??? why is this person waving at me in their volvo?"

great tho when i see another stag tho (theres only like 4 or 5 up here) and yeh we are like "OH MY GOD ITS ANOTHER STAGEA HIIIIIIIII" lol

but yes i do notice that a lot of D1ckheads are buying skylines nowadays, real shame too

Some of you guys need to stop being so sensitive.

It may come as a surprise, but not everyone who buys a "insert car" wants to be apart of a car gang based on the car they drive. Some of these blokes might think your actually trying to crack onto to them or something.

Some of you guys need to stop being so sensitive.

It may come as a surprise, but not everyone who buys a "insert car" wants to be apart of a car gang based on the car they drive. Some of these blokes might think your actually trying to crack onto to them or something.

Yes but for a skyline its not a car that you buy coz it was cheap and will get you from a to b, you bought because you like them and you would pay attention to others, if only to see what they have and get some idea's for you own, atleast thats why i look at other peoples, im not sensitive at all, in fact i couldnt give a shit if people just look straight ahead, i will still check there car out.

Also just noticed that you own an rx7, after owning one myself i have found some rx7 owners to be very ignorant and self righteous, usually the more they have on there rotary the worse they are, your sig says it all really.

wow! this is a big suprise to me! as a matter of fact i have been overwhelmed with the friendlyness of fellow skylines owners here in perth, im always exchanging waves etc.

when i drove a holden i noticed other holden owners were arrogant and never gave thumbs up

thats coz skyline owners in perth are a friendly bunch :thumbsup:

i had a guy in a supra check out my R31 when we were at the traffic lights once lol.

was fairly strange but cool

ive gotten some waves from younger R31 owners but all the later skyline owners dont recognise my car as a skyline :thumbsup:

Edited by zZzDanzZz

Yes but for a skyline its not a car that you buy coz it was cheap and will get you from a to b, you bought because you like them and you would pay attention to others

I saw a guy a few months back with a four door r32. He had a queen size mattress on top of his car, roped through the cabin with the windows down driving along the highway. I dont think he really cares at all :thumbsup:

I wave at as many skyline drivers as I can. I see nice ones all the time, they are everywhere. so I try to chuck out a wave or a thumbs up where ever I can, but most of the time, I get nothing back. so I am almost gonna give up. lol.

I saw this really like 32 drift car in a trailer last night and i was doing the thumbs up for about a whole 20 seconds right infront of him, and nothing. I dont think its a purpose arrogance.. Usually its a confusion thing, like. who is that person and are they waving at me?? Some people feel obligated to wave back. But I guess I just hand them out.

Sometimes I go driving to look for other skylines, and I get really happy even if all I get is a glance. I dont expect much.

i love nothing better than to be acknowledged by another skyline

i gave a wave and a nod to a guy in an mr30 wagon in greenslopes the other day he cracked a smile and gave a big wave

im assuming that most "white frame / prada / gucci sunglass" wearing people wouldent know that there were skylines before the 32

anyways i f**king hate people with "white frame sunglasses / prada sunglasses / gucci sunglasses

Yes but for a skyline its not a car that you buy coz it was cheap and will get you from a to b

Thats exactly why I bought mine Worped, different strokes ect..cheap transport and some good fun thrown in for free.

Thats exactly why I bought mine Worped, different strokes ect..cheap transport and some good fun thrown in for free.

I guess it comes down to how much money you have as to whether its cheap or not, i paid 15k for mine, i consider spending 2k as a cheap a-b car, which is what i paid for my nc fairlane.

I wave at as many skyline drivers as I can. I see nice ones all the time, they are everywhere. so I try to chuck out a wave or a thumbs up where ever I can, but most of the time, I get nothing back. so I am almost gonna give up. lol.

I saw this really like 32 drift car in a trailer last night and i was doing the thumbs up for about a whole 20 seconds right infront of him, and nothing. I dont think its a purpose arrogance.. Usually its a confusion thing, like. who is that person and are they waving at me?? Some people feel obligated to wave back. But I guess I just hand them out.

Sometimes I go driving to look for other skylines, and I get really happy even if all I get is a glance. I dont expect much.

........ohhhhhh k