SAU Community

Skyline Drivers Losers?

Yeah i know when i bought mine i though F$#k yea this thing is the shit, but rather than prance around dangling my keys infront of everyone and look down on other cars i ended up sitting on this forum for ages just reading..... and reading... followed by more reading lol. Most ppl buy there GTST/GTR stock or close to and most younger ppl where i live think that if Michael Schummacher rocked up in the 2008 Ferrari F1 car they'd smoke it.... those are the morons that shit me to tears

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hear what your saying i have been wanting to arange a cruise through the mountains for a while but i am worried to many dickheads will turn up doing skids and wanting to race instead of just enjoying the way there car performs in, out, and around corners... Any one or car can drive in a straight line i prefer to enjoy the view, cool air :D and excitment of excelerating from coners etc but keeping it legal and not dangering anyone else...

thats why you become a paying member to your state. thats what i did and noticed the paying members here are much more mature and and didnt buy a skyline cause "its fully sick" its cause they are true enthusiast and actually do things like track days and DECA and other club events.

if you want to organise a mountain run with a responsible and mature group do it with the paying members in your state. im not saying non paying members are all wanna be racers as they are some out there who take their cars seriously but if you want a controlled bunch on a cruise do it with the paying club members as not any tom dick or harry will be able to see your cruise plans.

thats what i think. but ye alot of wanna be racers out there in their skylines. i was one of them at first when i had my 33. now im abit grown up and understand cars a little bit better lol

just thought i'd jump on the band wagon, i driver a S2 stagea, (skyline family right)

you'd think alot of skyline owners sporting there kits and f-off valve and huge front mount intercoolers hanging off the front would know one if that saw it.

i got a cooler on the front of my car with plates saying RBPOWA, again skyline owners should know im refering to an egine.

i just get a dull stare from r33 drivers and the r32 drivers wanna show me there rbpowa hehe. a couple of r34 owners will wave of thumbs up.

i've givin a wave to other skylines but you just get the blank look back. so i have no stopped waving and even come to not even taking note of other skylines, i will do a quick scan of the car, no SAU stickers on, not gonna bother.

so if you see a stagea WAVE! were not old men who just wanted a wagon (full imported) to cart shit around

thats what really grinds my gears ! :D

There is a stagea that parks in the seaford hotel car park sometimes, always know what it is, knew about them many years ago, the first one i ever saw was the rb26 version.

There is a stagea that parks in the seaford hotel car park sometimes, always know what it is, knew about them many years ago, the first one i ever saw was the rb26 version.

I remember seeing this mental Stagea with R34 GTR front conversion on it always parked outside a house in Seaford near my mates house all the time back 4 years ago. Never saw the owner or see it getting driven around but damn that thing was hot! :devil:

you are the type of cock that gives us a bad name you are a complete f@#k head. i hope your joking........... :spank:

He has a valid point though. We didn't all buy fast cars to drive around like Grandpas, well unless you bought an R31, but then again you wouldn't be included in "fast cars" anyway. :devil:

Anyway my point is he has forgotten to add "responsibly" on the end of his statement. We all love a fang and if we do it responsibly on the track or what not then I can respect that.

Edited by ToF

This man speaks the truth.

I was not saying that u are not welcome on the forum but you said that rx7s are better then Skylines now my question is why bother looking around on a website mainly concerned with a car you think is not so good and then say it... Just a bit rude i think. And as you could find on other posts i have made i think everyone is welcome!!! My question was (Why Bother) thats something you do on a forum dedicated to your car make right, bag other car types. That was my point...

I love my car and hate hoons like Luckieee.... and with a comment like that i personaly don't think they are welcome here. (hooning is dangerous and ILLEGAL) and what makes any car type and enthusiasts look bad.

Call me an idiot for any of my posts or what i have said i don't care, but after working all week there is nothing i I love more the getting in my car and going for a drive to enjoy its sounds and performace and have a look through the country side and i am sick of the idiots destroying it for us.

Sorry if u think i am the one with the problem.

I think you need to relax a bit.

I'm sorry I'm on YOUR forum... If you can't take a bit of humour, then I suggest you turn off the computer and lock the doors now. Its a bad world out there.

seriously AndyMac, if that is your real name

go take your stupid stinking rx7 elsewhere!

lol

ps the lol was there so I didn't get a warning from duncan.

Some of you guys need to settle down and RELAX.

Not everyone out there leaves their house in a happy state of mind.

Anyways, where I live modified cars are common, and I usually give a wave or a thumbs up to anything thats of the skyline family or anything that looks like its had work done! %90 of the time people wave back or acknowledge..

For instance today I was driving my mates GTR, and some old EJ holdens were coming down from the mountain (obivously a meet on) every single on i gave a thumbs up to because they all were soooooo clean and such a cool rarity to see on the roads.

Out of the dozen or so I passed only 2 didn't acklowledge!

It makes me happy to feel that there are other enthusiasts out there (no matter what make/model/year) who appreciate good cars!

Much like when I ride my bike, most riders nod to each other as a sign of respect.

Just don't go all sour-puss and ill-determined when someone doesn't wave back, or thinks you wanna race and drop it 2 gears and try and hose you.

Happy driving :spank:

We didn't all buy fast cars to drive around like Grandpas, well unless you bought an R31, but then again you wouldn't be included in "fast cars" anyway. :spank:

My 31 made 240rwkw, so that says otherwise, and without 31's there'd be no 33's! (I think a lot of people forget that!)

And I reckon an NA R31 would beat an NA R32/R33 haha.

But seriously, Skylines are there to be driven hard - if you want a cruiser, get a Cadillac!

seriously AndyMac, if that is your real name

go take your stupid stinking rx7 elsewhere!

lol

ps the lol was there so I didn't get a warning from duncan.

Well, well, well... Look what the cat dragged into this thread...

'ol miss 180sx... Hows the tractor going ? Your slightly more respected to these guys. You don't own a Skyline. Your still inferior thou.

He has a valid point though. We didn't all buy fast cars to drive around like Grandpas,

Well I did :devil: , whether its my mum's Camry or my Skyline (in fact I found I'm more careless when driving the Camry since I don't really care about it that much), I still drive like a Grandpa. I bought a Skyline because I always wanted one. I almost never hit boost when I'm driving around, the only time I hit minor boost is when overtaking oversize trucks or people doing 20km/h under the limit on the right lane :spank:

Well i admire all performance cars and any other cars that makes me say WOW and chat with the owners

I always wave and flash my lights to all skylines/Stagea in sydney 2 of the 10 will flash back and im happy with that

Im for the Sunshine Coast in Queensland and i go cruising quite often. Most of the other skyline drivers around here wont associate with me. There isn't many 34's in Noosa, but alot of people around here hate skylines. I get treated like i think my shit dont stink, when i have never even met these people. Mind u i get the odd old bloke come up to me at the servo keen for a chat.

Yeah...

That's fair enough, not everyone can own the best car to come of Japan.

^^^ yeah true that, obviously they didn't make enough for everyone to own one....Funny though how many people have owned one and still never driven one.

I had a series 1 back in the 80's it was ok in some respects and very good in others, like most cars.

I think Erkel drove a Wankel, I could be mistaken though.