SAU Community

That's A Nice Looking Volvo Mate.......

Paramour

How silly can you be...that's just degrading...there is a guy around my area driving around in a lancer with a evo 7 bodykit...but has a nismo sticker on the back window and the old school 80's style nismo sticker on the door...go figure

What? You've never seen the Mitsusan Nismart Evo-R??

Edited by iamhe77

hrmm i was thinkin about personalised plates.... 70LVO.... :D

a lil bit off topic but the other day i went to pick up my mate from cairns central (local shopping centre and deadshit hangout) and as i was slowly creeping past the main entrance heard some young fella's go " WHAT IS IT????" i laughed a bit did a blockie, then came back to try n find my mate, this time one of them goes "Oh but those mags suit it so well man" kinda put a smile on my face haha.

also went up to the tablelands last weekend (hillbilly country) and coming out of a store this family walks by and the lil kid only about 8 or 9 goes " oh yeah i like that car, its nice mum, yeh looks really good, dont know about the colour but yeah it definetly looks nice"

the dad sort of looks at it trying to work out wat the hell it is hahahaha

That's gold, where do you get them done? How much?

Im getting a sticker made up at motorquipe in nourlunga cost me 15 not the same as that. So you could go to your closest one and find out if not let me know and ill see how much the can do them for im keen aswell.

Edited by mrRS4

• 2 weeks later...

got my own story now.

Parking in Argyle st in the city I had problems getting any of the meters to accept a credit card. Rang and told them about the fault. That sort of covers in case I get a ticket but then they say that when the technician comes and checks the machine, if he finds it works the I will not get off any parking ticket issued.

I then spot a Parking Officer giving a ticket and figure I need to make sure I don't get a ticket. I ask him to watch whilst I try and pay by CC, FAIL again and he goes OK, no problem I will not give you a ticket, you have 2 hours of parking as per the sign post. He then say's which is your car...... I say, The silver wagon second from the end of the line of cars.

What does he say............you guessed right........YOU MEAN THE VOLVO! arrrrrggggghhhhh. LOL

andy

got my own story now.

Parking in Argyle st in the city I had problems getting any of the meters to accept a credit card. Rang and told them about the fault. That sort of covers in case I get a ticket but then they say that when the technician comes and checks the machine, if he finds it works the I will not get off any parking ticket issued.

I then spot a Parking Officer giving a ticket and figure I need to make sure I don't get a ticket. I ask him to watch whilst I try and pay by CC, FAIL again and he goes OK, no problem I will not give you a ticket, you have 2 hours of parking as per the sign post. He then say's which is your car...... I say, The silver wagon second from the end of the line of cars.

What does he say............you guessed right........YOU MEAN THE VOLVO! arrrrrggggghhhhh. LOL

andy

He must have seen you driving or trying to park it Andy....you have to admit you may not have a Volvo but you certainly drive it like your in one. :)

He must have seen you driving or trying to park it Andy....you have to admit you may not have a Volvo but you certainly drive it like your in one. ;)

Look Now, :) just because I smoke a pipe and wear a twead hat is now reason to label me a slow driver. LOL

At leas my car makes the 0-100km/h time faster than a B double.........even with me driving it. :bomb_ie:

I was safe until....

I went to XCM (Xclusive - Colours - Modifications), he thought it was very much a volvo shape.

My only comment was "it goes far better than a volvo".

Top bloke, great price to repray a few panels, courtesy of a key job on sunday :P

A quick plug for XCM-

Louie Fraco

M: 0413 581 099

P: 02 9756 6797

F: 02 9756 6798

12 Cumberland Highway

Smithfield

P.S. He constantly brings stuff back over from Japan via a wrecker's etc. If you need bodykits and the likes don't hesitate to ask him to give it a shot. He said he doesn't mark anything up so if he pays $200 for it that is what you pay him, I can't vouch for it yet but he is going to get his contact to keep an eye out of an Aero kit for me (old one pretty scratched at front and beaten up all round).

• 2 weeks later...

my mate has a volvo also with a modified badge

its an additional V turned upside down replacing the O at the end

VOLVA

he is looking for a U to replace the O