SAU Community

Skyline Nationals 2010

Matty 31

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
where are the entrys for just the show and shine, how much just for show ?

is there any one else showing ????

Ok Guys and Girls!

Nationals & Mallala Pricing

(Application forms and Sup Regs will be up soon)

Nationals entry only (No Track Day Entry included in this price)

Cost: $75

This includes

- Nationals Shirt

- Nationals Cap

- Entry to the show and shine

- Spectator entry to Mallala

Mallala Pricing Track Day Only

No Nationals stuff included in this price

Early Bird pricing applies to this event till the 17th May 2010!

Early Bird: $145

After May 17th: $180

If you want both nationals and Track day you will be up for

$75 + $145

==========

$220.

I will confirm if there is a special price for those who do both. So Stand By

• 1 month later...

All the entries were received and you should hopefully get further information soon - I'll get in contact with other organisers in regards to getting some notifications out there.

I've been elected to be part of the SA Committie to try and get things on the go as it's only 3 months from the event.

More entrants are needed at this stage, it doesn't matter if your car's mild or wild - there will be trophys available for all different types of entrants' cars at Saturday's Show and Shine.

Keep in mind the event is very much not limited to just Skylines.

We also may require marshalls for the event at Mallala. Perfect photographing opportunities while you're not waving flags! Post your interest in here if you're able to assist... This is a national event and South Australia are the hosts - all the local help we can get to help the event run smoothly is highly appreciated.

We are also chasing more sponsors for the event. Help your business by promoting it to the audience that you deal with. Please forward your interest to [email protected]

All the entries were received and you should hopefully get further information soon - I'll get in contact with other organisers in regards to getting some notifications out there.

I've been elected to be part of the SA Committie to try and get things on the go as it's only 3 months from the event.

More entrants are needed at this stage, it doesn't matter if your car's mild or wild - there will be trophys available for all different types of entrants' cars at Saturday's Show and Shine.

Keep in mind the event is very much not limited to just Skylines.

We also may require marshalls for the event at Mallala. Perfect photographing opportunities while you're not waving flags! Post your interest in here if you're able to assist... This is a national event and South Australia are the hosts - all the local help we can get to help the event run smoothly is highly appreciated.

We are also chasing more sponsors for the event. Help your business by promoting it to the audience that you deal with. Please forward your interest to [email protected]

wow, news to me there

feel free to keep the thread updated for us then kev :)

I've had the form sitting on my desk at work for ages but only just rediscovered it after getting through a mountain of paperwork!

Count me in for the Show and Shine. I'll send off the enrty form and sort out payment shortly.

I've had the form sitting on my desk at work for ages but only just rediscovered it after getting through a mountain of paperwork!

Count me in for the Show and Shine. I'll send off the enrty form and sort out payment shortly.

+1

Busy at work too.

+1

Will send in my form soon.

:thumbsup:

Where to i have to go, what do i have to do to get a cams license???? :D

entry form is here (under the DOWNLOADS tab), cams licence wise you need to be a member of a cams affiliated club (such as SAU-SA, CSA, NDSOC, or even Sporting Car Club of SA)