Matty 31

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NEW ENTRY FORM

MUCH EASIER TO UNDERSTAND TOO

http://members.iinet.net.au/~gavingriffith...tryform2010.pdf

Just to be aware folks, there was a typo which I did not spot until late last night on the original form that I was given to begin redesigning it from (You can blame me for any problems) If you look, the two images from my photobucket account above that Matty has linked to show the wrong end date. This has been corrected in the PDF link but I will not be able to do anything about the photobucket ones until tonight when I get home. Any entries coming in from the JPG images with and end date of the 14th will still be accepted but I suggest using the PDF link, it will print more clearly in any case.

There are also some pricing differences in there in the way things are grouped together. Nothing is more expensive than before and most "Packs" are a couple of dollars cheaper than the previous prices combined. That is to say it is slightly cheaper to enter with a full event pack than it is to enter the sprint and the show and shine and to buy a dinner ticket and promo pack seperately.

Paul.

EDIT, SemislickR32. No, if you have entered on the old form you do not need to enter again.

Edited by Blue

OK, photobucket fixed. I re uploaded them with the same file names so the forms are still in Matty's post. This entry form is now uploaded on the Skyline nationals website so people should be seeing the same form from any current place to get them.

I suggest using the form direct from the nationals website so that if any further changes are made you get the current form. I do not expect the form to change between now and the event though.

http://skylinenationals.com/2010_Skyline_N..._form-final.pdf

Sent (and paid ) my forms off 4 months ago and emailed again 3 weeks ago and no reply :mad:

who did you email? I sent one through today and got a reply 3 hours later. Email was sent to : [email protected] (via the skylines national website)

Just to confirm, any model vehicle is welcome to enter the super sprint at Mallala. There is also 4 different groups, standard non turbo, standard turbo, modified turbo and 100% track car group etc.

Ryan

who did you email? I sent one through today and got a reply 3 hours later. Email was sent to : [email protected] (via the skylines national website)

Just to confirm, any model vehicle is welcome to enter the super sprint at Mallala. There is also 4 different groups, standard non turbo, standard turbo, modified turbo and 100% track car group etc.

Ryan

They have the cash , just to slack to send a reply

So what is the likely timetable and format for the track day? Time attack or racing

The exact format of the day is being settled but things should start to happen on the track itself by 10:00 with scrutineering starting at your normal sort of 08:20. Supp regs and formal sprint entry forms should be gong out very shortly to those who have already entered the sprint on the main nationals entry form.

The day will be a multi car supersprint format against the clock, not racing. Racing would exclude almost everyone who would want to enter as that would require a C level license not an L2S.

Hi Matty, I PM'd Rbware when he posted it up to get some detal from him so I have something to chase. I have not got a reply yet so presumably he has not yet seen it.

OK, I should have Rbware sorted now, if anyone else has missed out on an entry confirmation could they PM me about it so I can follow it up?

REV-031, if you want to do it, just do it! There is no pressure at this type of event to go any harder than you want to, so if you just want to cruise around at a moderate pace and get a taste for it then there is nothing to stop you doing that.

I am in for the show and shine. Mine only looks shiny from a distance! I am even tossing up if I polish out the marble marks from the Phillip Island 6 hour last weekend or present it as is with a wash.