SAU Community

Skyline Nationals 2010

Matty 31

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what if i cant make it to the signing place on friday??? can there be something arrange in regards to me being able to meet up with someone at mallala and get everything there???? as i dont get into adelaide till late on friday nights (work commitments)

All. Watch this space with regards to sign in for sprint only entrants. I am on the CSA committee and am talking with the prez to see if we can come up with something suitable for sprint only entrants to sign in on the morning of the sprint which does not kill us with admin. Hopefully advice to come this weekend.

Be warned that it is likely to come with a requirement to arrive EARLY at Mallala to allow us to administer it with time left for scrutineering.

Yeah thanks Blue,

We will be trying to limit the number of people signing in at Mallala, as this then eats into time for scrutineering, and more importantly, track time. We found at the last nats that we got so bogged down with people signing in, and then signing their waivers, that we didn't get started until 10am.

There will also be plenty of committee members at the show and shine, if some of the locals want to come down and sign in there. We will be in the Merchandise tent, and this will make it easier than signing in on the day.

If you MUST sign in on the day, please try and get there really early (ie 8am), so that we can get that out of the way before we start signing waivers and begin scrutineering.

Hoping that you guys can understand that it will be really important to try and get the track day started on time.

Entries have now closed, but I have 4 spots left at $185.00 if anyone wants to take them up.

Cheers

Cazz

President Classic Skylines Australia

Nisskid, email the CSA presidents email address that is on the current entry form (I would prefer not to post it up on a forum to try to keep it out of the hands of spambots) and see what Cazz has to say.

You may or may not be out of luck as it was pretty close to fully subscribed at last count.

Cazz has been pretty out of her tree of late getting all this stuff happening as well as running a business, can you PM me your details and when the payment went through and I will follow up for you.

i sent my application in a while ago.....payment has been debted from my credit card but havent received any sort of confirmation from CSA.....

I got mine in the mail yesterday. I'll send my supp reg form off tonight

Cazz has been pretty out of her tree of late getting all this stuff happening as well as running a business, can you PM me your details and when the payment went through and I will follow up for you.

Well if nick got his them i should get mine sometime soon..its ok paul i can wait and if nothing this week then i will let you know via a pm next week