SAU Community

Nismo Lcd Dash

I have a nismo lcd dash cluster, pics of the cluster can be found HERE will put up pics of my actual dash tonight.

It will need to be calibrated as for some reason it only displays half the speed you are actually doing, have been told that this is because it came out of a gtr and they have a different speedo signal.

Will fit a R33 gtr or gtst.

Also have an ej1 but for some reason once i removed the nismo cluster it decided to screw with my afm, no idea whats wrong with it also the remote is usable but a bit dodgy.

dash $300 ono

ej1 make an offer.

how much are you looking for just the EJ1? sent u a PM

any luck with getting it all working properly? been following you on this and looks like you've had a really hard time

how hard would it be to wire it to display onto my double din?...

how much are you looking for just the EJ1? sent u a PM

any luck with getting it all working properly? been following you on this and looks like you've had a really hard time

how hard would it be to wire it to display onto my double din?...

I got it to work fine apart from the half speed thing, although after i pulled the cluster out my car ran like shit, after many hours and dollars it was traced back to the ej1, i did not remove the wiring from the ej1 loom so i have no idea if the problem was with the wiring or an internal problem with the ej1, after all the money and time i spent finding this problem im not plugging it back in to check, hence why i am willing to sell it cheap, the only car i have been able to track the ej1 to was the nismo R33gtr 400r, have not been able to find any records of it ever being sold retail so as you can imagine these are extremely rare and if i knew for sure that it was in 100% working condition i would be asking $500+ for it but since its unknown the price will be considerably less.

As for the remote, (its not the original its a pregrammed one) the problem is that when you press a button it is as if you have pressed that button 5 or 6 times in a row really quick, to get around trhis you have to press the button and then cover the end of it so it only sends the command once, its easy when you not driving but i would not recommend doing it whilst your driving, i tried it and almost had an accident.

As for installation its only 6 wires which are very simple to wire up, took me about an hour and i triple checked everything, i will attach the installation manual for it as well, also the output to the dash is just an rca cable so you should be able to hook it up to a tv head unit.

So far i have had an offer of $200 for the ej1 alone and $500 for the dash and ej1, i would like to get rid of these together so unless i get a better offer in the next couple of days they will go for $500.

Having problems uploading the instructions atm, if you need a copy send me your email.

Edited by W0rp3D

• 7 months later...

lolers! nice work digging up a really, really old thread! ;o)

I assume this must be sold by now, so here is the same thing on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Nismo-MFD-LCD-Dash-...id=p3286.c0.m14

$760 with 6 days to go. These are bloody expensive!

the lcd has no bearing on model, it has its own seperate power wires that need to be hooked up, the rest worked in my gtst but i had a problem with the speed only reading half of what i was actually doing, everything else was fine.

Heard from the guy that bought it a while ago and he had to change some resistors or something to get it to work right, dont know if mine had a problem or if they are all like that.

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...