SAU Community

Where And What To Do With The V35 Exhuast?

Hey all

I love my V35. But i think a better exhaust would make it sound and preform that little bit better.

Where in sydney have people got this done and recommend?

Did you do cat back or just the muffler end or what and what sounded best???

Thanks for any help.

I did get a brief quote of $1200 fitted Stainless steel catback, but didnt go too much into it. Fair price?

Hey all

I love my V35. But i think a better exhaust would make it sound and preform that little bit better.

Where in sydney have people got this done and recommend?

Did you do cat back or just the muffler end or what and what sounded best???

Thanks for any help.

I did get a brief quote of $1200 fitted Stainless steel catback, but didnt go too much into it. Fair price?

For around that sort of money you should be able to get a nice jap brand cat back for your V35, that is top quality and straight bolt on, there have been a few nice second hand jap ones floating around Sau for around the $800 mark if you after a second hand one.

already set on a bolt on proven system for the V35 - its one thing to get custom work done but if will actually make the car perform better or not is up to proven testing.

also with the VQ engine, there are than many different exhaust sounds from 100+ different setups it all comes down to personal preference as to what you like your car to sound like.

mine, Amuse Ti exhaust is high Pitched.

the other option is get the 350z Fujitsubo Used and get the exhaust people to extend the tips and make the 7-8" extender and you are good to go.

Edited by pw350gt