SAU Community

Wanted To Borrow

bt23

Hi All,

I saw the other states have their own part borrowing threads but I couldn't see one for NSW. I have been asking and calling around to purchase a stock R33 catback exhaust to clear a defect with no luck. I have tried wreckers and exhaust places for spares but nobody seems to have them. I am now resorting to have to borrow one, and will just have to keep my eyes on one for the future.

Willing to pick up and pay to borrow. Just need for a day (hopefully)

(P.S. If needed, why not make this a borrow thread for future cases)

thanks,

Brian

Edited by bt23

thanks for the replies guys. i just had a chat to hills and they will get back to me (soon hopefully).

evil_weevil, what's your beer of choice? (need to have a backup option) :)

(P.S. if anyone has a spare around campbelltown/south west sydney that would be even better!)

Edited by bt23

thanks for the replies guys. i just had a chat to hills and they will get back to me (soon hopefully).

evil_weevil, what's your beer of choice? (need to have a backup option) :)

(P.S. if anyone has a spare around campbelltown/south west sydney that would be even better!)

Thought it was you.

Seen you around Ctown. Nice Explosive kit.

Liverpool Exhaust rent them out. Go chat to Chev.

i called up yesterday and had a chat to one of them, if they their hands on one during they week they will let me know (they said they just chuck them out now)

Thought it was you.

Seen you around Ctown. Nice Explosive kit.

thanks dude, pm me or link me to some of your pics, im sure i would have seen yours around the area too!

I've got a standard dump/front pipe and compliance cat off my Stagea that should fit your R33, and I'm trying to get rid of it.

Details are here: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...em=130282861379

Make me an offer, as I just want to get rid of it...

can anyone confirm that this actually fits an R33? i don't want to try something out that might or might not work out so well. (plus i am going after getting the muffler replaced as its the baffle/gurgle noise when revving down causing the defect which i think the muffler is to blame. please correct me if i'm wrong)

No worries mate, drop me a pm if Im the last resort!

Chang beer is good, BWS has them for just under 40 bucks :) heheh

Im located north Sydney - Lane Cove :D

sounds like my best option so far if none of the exhaust places get back to me. i work in north sydney so maybe i can drive to work one day if nothing can be arranged on a weekend.

Just throwing some thoughts i still got my standard catback exhaust of my r33 but dont know if series 1 can fit series 2.... anyway i got RB25 engine... if you want to borrow them let me know im from ST ANDREWS... (how much $$$$ for borrowing? lol and how long you gonna need it?)

No dramas, let me know as early as possible, as its actually at Mum and Dads in Hornsby

:yes:

ill let you know asap, hopefully by tomorrow night (want to check out the pbk1776's as he lives 10 mins away). thanks for your help so far

Just throwing some thoughts i still got my standard catback exhaust of my r33 but dont know if series 1 can fit series 2.... anyway i got RB25 engine... if you want to borrow them let me know im from ST ANDREWS... (how much $$ for borrowing? lol and how long you gonna need it?)

series 1 exhaust should be the same. st andrews would be ideal to pick up from, PM sent. any chance i can see this tomorrow arvo around 6pm? PM sent