SAU Community

Rough When Driving/going Over Bumps..

the best thing you can do is go out and take your wheel off or go full lock and check ur suspension if u dont know its got coilovers or not it may just jave lowered springs which are probably harder u need to know what u have before u say theres a problem

i said take it to a mechanic.. SAU can't see the suspension..

they will give you options.. you may have uber awesome drift spec coilovers and will give you standard r33 suspension for the cost of keeping your springs.. maybe.. prob not though..

but anyways take it to a mechanic or pedders or some shit and get them to inspect why its hard ride

Oh and joey's always an arsehole.. and that's why we love him

Edited by .:: GimpS-R34 ::.

You have more than likely got some Jap Spec coilovers with a hard spring rate. Take the wheel off and check the shock (Tein is generally a popular coilover, there green). If you cant do that, take it to a local suspension workshop and they'll be able to help you out. If you would like to make the ride softer you will have to more than likely change the spring and or shock setting which will generally set you back around $350+ for a decent set of springs.

Not to mention a hard spring rate is illegal I believe

so.. what do i do to fix it? and how mch will it COST more importantly

Like some have said on here, take it to you mechanic to inspect it. They can find out whats suspension and springs you have.

Untill you find out what you have got, all I can suggest is change the suspension back to stock (Which you will probley have to find at a wrecker or in the For Sale Section of SAU).

Price on the suspension all depends on the seller but I can garentee you it will be cheaper then going to a Nissan dealer.

Or just change you springs to a softer set, which will be cheaper, but either way you will need to take it to your mechanic to get it done and get s quote from them, unless you wanna do it yourself...

i said take it to a mechanic.. SAU can't see the suspension..

they will give you options.. you may have uber awesome drift spec coilovers and will give you standard r33 suspension for the cost of keeping your springs.. maybe.. prob not though..

but anyways take it to a mechanic or pedders or some shit and get them to inspect why its hard ride

Oh and joey's always an arsehole.. and that's why we love him

LMAO! Ah yeah that F'ing A'hole Bahahahhahha!!! :)

You have more than likely got some Jap Spec coilovers with a hard spring rate. Take the wheel off and check the shock (Tein is generally a popular coilover, there green). If you cant do that, take it to a local suspension workshop and they'll be able to help you out. If you would like to make the ride softer you will have to more than likely change the spring and or shock setting which will generally set you back around $350+ for a decent set of springs.

Not to mention a hard spring rate is illegal I believe

+1