SAU Community

R32 Gtr Front Brake Setup

As above, for sale is a set of 32 GTR Front calipers, they are currently white in colour (a little faded) and in perfect working order. If you dont like the colour I can organise something.

Comes with GTR hoses, and also RDA Dimpled and Slotted 296 discs (best standard disc upgrade for these brakes) which have done about 1000kms. So theyre almost new. Will get thickness measurements asap.

Pads are included, these are standard nissan compound with plenty of meat left.

Can organise to have rotors drilled for silvia etc as a direct bolt-on kit if needed.

$600

Ive got some ferodo DS2500 pads for these, if you want these with the brakes we can organise something.

If i must, I can separate the discs from the calipers for half the asking price.

Located in melb, I dont mind shipping them to you if needed.

Cheers,

Mat.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

these will fit onto a GTS-t with adaptor plates am i right? Are they much of an upgrade over the standard type-m 4 pots calipers? i know the rotors definitely are but the calipers i'm not sure.

If they are going to make a big difference i will take the whole setup off you - calipers, lines, hoses and rotors. With regards to the pads, i know little about the ferodo 2500 can you shed some light on them also>

thanks mate!

PM me if its easier