SAU Community

Need A Little Help - Hit A Gutter

RB30mike

well I can help you out for a start, I have to complete hub assemblies from an R33 that you can have for 250 for the pair (want to sell them together), i'm sure a few others will have some spare parts in there shed that they don;t want and you'll be on the road for under $1000 because once you have all the parts the rest is just bolts.

ok, but u did say control arms, hence why it was all over the place, especially considering S13's dont have upper control arms at the front, only at the rear.

and remember, S13's and R33's both have completely different front suspension.

Yeah that's fair enough, wasn't meaning to be rude!

But yeah R33's & S13's are completely different.

control arm most likely... mine is bent too from previous accident, wore out the tie rod end as if wasnt fixed in ages. im looking at fixing it atm, the wheel is a couple cm off and you can clearly see underneath the car if its much bent compared to the other side.

Seems like a simple enough job to replace, could probably do it at home, not in this weather tho... been putting the car off for a week now :S

That looks very similar to mine Bezender. The wheel is pushed back but not as close to the gaurd as yours. Well i'm taking my car into a place monday morning to get a second opinion so i got my fingers crossed. Wasn't expecting so many replies to this haha. This weather is f**ked im prob gonna just pay up if this quote is cheaper than the last, i need my car back so bad to get to work next week.

hmm nisskid if its the lower control arm its like 250 for a second hand one good luck getting out of it that cheap.

dunno who ur buying from but if ur paying anywhere near $250 ur getting ripped off big time.

saying that, i just remembered it is a R33 not a R32, and the R33 LCA's are in a bit more demand and cost a bit more, so might be a bit more but still no where near $250.

i still marvel at how people on SAU seem to get ripped off so much :P