SAU Community

Wanted To Borrow In Adelaide - Jaycar Hand Controller/dfa

BensDR30

I'm posting this as a new topic because it will get probably completely lost in the 'Jaycar' thread. Moderators, I wasn't sure if this should be in the 'classified' section - move it if you see fit.

As per my post http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...t&p=4395422, I'd like to borrow a Jaycar Hand control, or DFA (or unfitted IEBC/DPA) to help my try to find the reason why my unit isn't functioning properly (getting the top-row black boxes). After examining the PCB's neither myself of one of our electronics techs found any obvious issues with my setup.

Using a bench supply I was able to calibrate the unit, so at least some of the IC's are working properly. My concern is that the PIC may be faulty, but without buying another one, I can't be sure.

If anyone in Adelaide is open to allowing my to plug in my hand controller to their unit to verify it's function, of plug their hand controller into mine I'd really appreciate it. A successful diagnosis will result in the requisite liquid (or other suitably nominated) payment.

Cheers,