SAU Community

Confused With My Rims.

JDMPWR

Hey guys,

quick question . i have CE28's on my 34GT-T.. and they have a +45 offset on the rears... is that really bad? cause i've been looking around the forums and most of you guys only have +12 or so. So im not sure if my offset is bad or not? I have 265/40 (It could be 35.. not sure haha) R18 Direzza's if that will help..

Thanks Jin

If they are clearing all suspension bars and rods & dont scrub the guards when cornering hard then its fine.

Hard to work out whats the ideal offset for a car when you go to buy rims, I got a R32Gtst & put drifteks on it. Rears are +36 offset and clears all the above but they stick out about 5mm past the outer edge of the rear guards- defect waiting to happen LOL- was assured they were legal when I bought them- but meh looks phat so they stay

Hey guys,

quick question . i have CE28's on my 34GT-T.. and they have a +45 offset on the rears... is that really bad? cause i've been looking around the forums and most of you guys only have +12 or so. So im not sure if my offset is bad or not? I have 265/40 (It could be 35.. not sure haha) R18 Direzza's if that will help..

Thanks Jin

stock offset for gt-t on the rear is +38 and front is +35,

so you shouldn't have an issue with +45

quick question . i have CE28's on my 34GT-T.. and they have a +45 offset on the rears... is that really bad?

Isn't that greater than stock? If so, yes.

cause i've been looking around the forums and most of you guys only have +12 or so.

I'm pretty sure that's on GT-Rs only, unless these GT-t owners have really thin wheels.

Isn't that greater than stock? If so, yes.

I'm pretty sure that's on GT-Rs only, unless these GT-t owners have really thin wheels.

luke enr34 runs 18x10 +18 i think on just rolled guards, i ran 17x9 +16's on mine for a while, now i run 17x9 -1's on small flares.

u just have to know what ur doing to make them fit.