SAU Community

Western Australian Stagea Cruise & Bbq

chuckie

Well Boy`s & Girl`s it`s time to wash your CAR`S :blush::cool: , & come out to PLAY :) looking to put map together over next week or so.I have spoken with few & will look at few good place`s so if your bringing the childern along they will have a good time :bunny: to not just about us ,so PLEASE PUT UP WHAT DATE`S YOUR THINKING OF & PLEASE REMEMBER SAU HAVE MEMBER`S DAY IN FEB SO NO CLASHING OF DATE`S PLEASE :D ,Please put up some pplay site if you have any in mind :laugh: ,& well can look at them ,I HOPE THAT WE CAN GET MOST STAGEA OUT FOR ONE DAY ALL TOGETHER :):):D:wave: CHEER`S chuckie ,

Cruise date: Sunday the 8th of March, meet at 1.00pm for a 1.30pm departure.

Meeting point: Burswood Entertainment Complex

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:down: thats lotty and I out then - this weeknd free- next weekend in bussleton - weekend after that leaving for singapore and malaysia for a week

but I was just thinking this very morning how the stagea crew were drifting apart a bit.

Hope you guys have fun :)

:) thats lotty and I out then - this weeknd free- next weekend in bussleton - weekend after that leaving for singapore and malaysia for a week

but I was just thinking this very morning how the stagea crew were drifting apart a bit.

Hope you guys have fun :)

Sean just see when you about give us some date`s ,when your about it will not be FEB as far as i see most have few thing`s on ,so just put some date`s up & LET`S SEE WHAT HAPPEN`S ok have fun don`t GET LOST LOL,cheer`s chuckie it`s open for feed back so tell us :):down:

Hey Charlie

as you know I'll be up for it, and help organise too. If you want.

You may remember that I mentioned combining a run with the Forest Rally which in Bussleton and Nannup in April.

I am going anyway as an official in the event. If you guys come down I can organise some time off to cruise instead.

I am going to Malaysia on the 15th March til the 30th. So 2nd weekend in March is OK, for me. Depends on what you have in mind though.

Why not just do a "normal" day run with a fixed destination............ ie Churchman's Brook, Pinjarra, Mandurah, Yanchep (is it still smokey?)

We could also consider gatecrashing the The Boyup Brook Ute and Truck Muster 14th - 17th Feb..... you did say that you wanted a run in the South West!! :P

After all a Ute is just an unfinished Station Wagon........... I can make up some stickers saying this if anyone's is interested in going!!

Like i said before chuckie if its after the 18th of feb i will have a license and i will be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2nd weekend in march is good for me tho....... should give me time to get the new rotors and discs on.. the last thing i want to do take her out on a long run and have my brakes play up...

and no yanchep is no longer smokey!!!! lol

my stagea is still having trouble passing engineer, i gotta throw the damn twins back on then its through, i am going away to the UK, singapore and Norway from 13th feb to 1st march so anytime after that im keen, ill bring the gto if the stagea isnt ready.

Hey Elle do u live in Beldon area by any chance? my mate just mentioned tonight he sees a chick in a white stagea on a regular basis in the area and u have the 6027 postcode which is ocean reef?

Edited by unique1

my stagea is still having trouble passing engineer, i gotta throw the damn twins back on then its through, i am going away to the UK, singapore and Norway from 13th feb to 1st march so anytime after that im keen, ill bring the gto if the stagea isnt ready.

Hey Elle do u live in Beldon area by any chance? my mate just mentioned tonight he sees a chick in a white stagea on a regular basis in the area and u have the 6027 postcode which is ocean reef?

Yeah thats me.... Mullaloo actually. Tell ya mate to beep and wave next time lol.....

Def need to organize this cruise charlie.... gimme a call and ill see if i can come up with some ideas for a map.......

well then peeps lets make this happen hey be good to see all you other perth stag lovers hey!!!!!!!

was thinking of maybe ending up back at mine for a brew if ya all want lets see if i can freak my neighbors out by not only having one stag out the front but a whole heap eheheheheheheheheheh...................

ow and unique 1 did ya mate say a hot chick drivin a stag or what lol lol lol lol

Edited by messanic

well then peeps lets make this happen hey be good to see all you other perth stag lovers hey!!!!!!!

was thinking of maybe ending up back at mine for a brew if ya all want lets see if i can freak my neighbors out by not only having one stag out the front but a whole heap eheheheheheheheheheh...................

ow and unique 1 did ya mate say a hot chick drivin a stag or what lol lol lol lol

hahha thats like 2 min from my house, his comment went something like "she looked good from what i could see", ill have to make my own judgement when i see ya though lol :)

i reckon mid to late march is the best time so everyone can get sorted and 99% of people can actually attend instead of only 50% of them showing up like every other time. my car should be licensed by then too :P

Edited by unique1

have them all rock up at your place brad.. your neighbour LOVES stagea's doesnt he? :)

wonder if i'm still welcome to be the honorary non-stagea driving attendee for the 3rd time.. in a nissan this time though!

have them all rock up at your place brad.. your neighbour LOVES stagea's doesnt he? :)

wonder if i'm still welcome to be the honorary non-stagea driving attendee for the 3rd time.. in a nissan this time though!

your always welcome, we gotta have 2 hoons in the group to upset everyone :P drag runs on every possible occasion is always something to stir the older folk :cool:

hahha thats like 2 min from my house, his comment went something like "she looked good from what i could see", ill have to make my own judgement when i see ya though lol :ermm:

i reckon mid to late march is the best time so everyone can get sorted and 99% of people can actually attend instead of only 50% of them showing up like every other time. my car should be licensed by then too :banana:

Well if your only round the corner why havent i seen ya around??? lol ya cant miss her have a massive SRH decal on the back window now... eheh

Edited by messanic

lol mitchy is correct, i think i have had more engine combinations than amount of full fuel tanks :D It was a high km example when i bought it and now its the lowest haha. I havent seen ya personally Elle, i daily drive around in a black gto so im sure u will notice if u see it, there is less of them than stagea around in Perth.