Western Australian Stagea Cruise & Bbq

chuckie

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sunday 8th March @ 1pm? should be fine but I'll be on my way back from Serpentine and if I rock up in some big baggy motorcross kind of clothing, don't think I'm wierd k? :)

it's ok, we think you're weird anyway. :ermm:

hey bubba ill wear my bright yellow paintball mask so you dont feel left out k :(

yay! I'd wear one while driving but I'd probably get pulled over :D

it's ok, we think you're weird anyway. :P

Phew! At least we're all on the same page now :wave:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys and girls. I've never ben to one of your Stagea bbq meets before, and i wanted to know if you wanted anything bringing? or what the rules are i guess...

Cheers!

Tim

Hi ALL,Ok CRUISE WILL BE ON SUNDAY 8TH MARCH,Meeting AT 1PM for 1,30pm leave ,it will be short run 3 stop`s & 3rd one is END & BBQ,Meet @ burswood entertainment complex just off great eastern highway ,ok i will post up some more info later ,this is just to sort out so everyone KNOW`S TIME & PLACE ,cheer`s chuckie , PLEASE LOOK AT WHERE YOU WANT TO CRUISE & IF YOU WANT TO SORT ONE OUT POST IT UP :):P:) ,
Hey guys and girls. I've never ben to one of your Stagea bbq meets before, and i wanted to know if you wanted anything bringing? or what the rules are i guess...

Cheers!

Tim

Hey Charlie, might be worth updating the first post so that time and place is easier to find in here.

Tim, it's a BBQ run, so you may want to bring a bit of food and drink..... the rules are behave yourself, no fools please, speeders or racers........

See y'all tomorrow.......

Ahhh, just saw it in the heading........ oh well it's on the 1st page again now! :P

Edited by Appealing

burswood has like 20 carparks i think a better description of which actual carpark would of been nice i can see alot of people who didnt come on the last one not be able to find the group. Its the same carpark as last time i assume?

Turn into main entrance off Gt Eastern Highway.

Turn right at roundabout.

We will be in the car park on the right.

This is the closest car park to Gt Eastern Highway near the dDome car park....

Look for lots of station wagons that look like Volvo's!

With a Stagea flag in front of them.

post-30601-1236480299_thumb.jpg

Edited by Appealing