SAU Community

440cc Injectors

TAKUSHI

Settle down boys.... Why didn't you know GTRs have top feed injectors you've been here 2 years almost, any decent skyline mechanic would have known this, also I'm not giving you shit but I'll suggest not arguing with everyone (especially admins) and especially if they were trying to help out

Settle down boys.... Why didn't you know GTRs have top feed injectors you've been here 2 years almost, any decent skyline mechanic would have known this, also I'm not giving you shit but I'll suggest not arguing with everyone (especially admins) and especially if they were trying to help out

Well lets see my car runs, slides and gets me from a-b everyday and after working on cars all day, the last thing i want to do is work on my own car, ive not sat down and gone through the design of every rb in detail, again because of the laziness, so im still learning as i go, i found out my mates rb20 was running gtr injectors so i had in mind that they would fit a 25

Yeah i figured you're not having a go at me and hey if arguing with a mod over injectors means ill get an increase in worn or even worse, gasp! my account gets deleted then that just shows how small they are, now im not having a go im just saying in general

But hey he tried to help me? K i asked for no maybe or probably answers and whats he given me oh you should be able to raise reg pressure instead of changing injectors, i need evidence not opinions

K well i think ive pretty much learnt a lesson here, talk face to face with someone who's obviously had experience

Do the honors nismoid, close the thread unless there's something you want to add real quick?

... whats he given me oh you should be able to raise reg pressure instead of changing injectors, i need evidence not opinions
Not opinion, fact. Read "Forced Induction Performance Tuning", by A. Graham Bell, pages 199 - 202

Anyway guys, Takushi knows it all. We can't seem to advise him one way or the other, so let's leave him alone in his vast knowledge