SAU Community

You Know It's Freaking Hot When.....

Bass Junky

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You get into your car that has been parked outside all day, turn the key and the water temp gauge reads 50 degrees......... And the car hasn't been run since 7:30am!!

...And you see a car flipped on its roof on stud rd =S haha

when you go to the beach at 9:30 pm to get out of the hot ass apartment... end up falling asleep and are woken at 11pm when somebody hits your gf with a frisbee they are playing with in the dark...

How do we know it was fresbee? Anything can happen on a beach. It could have been drift wood!

You get into your car that has been parked outside all day, turn the key and the water temp gauge reads 50 degrees......... And the car hasn't been run since 7:30am!!

I had my car parked in an undercover carpark for almost 5 hours yesterday, and the temp gauge was still sitting in the middle LOL

How do we know it was fresbee? Anything can happen on a beach. It could have been drift wood!

lol it wasn't that dark! and she said sorry... and then proceeded to keep playing right next to us, even though there was heaps of space to play with no people ;)

I could have slept the whole night on the beach... it would have been better than the sauna we went home too

you nearly have 3 accidents trying to corner because the steering wheel it to hot to hold.

haha, so true. Holding on by finger tips cuts down the pain a little. I find the hottest place in my car is the door jambs, burning hot.