SAU Community

Boost On Stock Ecu

rnbguy

hi guys, im about to do some research now, but im curious how your managing with boosting a r33 on stock ecu, are you running out of fuel up high, i know i can always get apexi or power fc and a tune, but what are you skyline owners finding a good cheap but effecient alternative?

well i found when i ran my 25 at 11psi under full load, till about 4000rpm, the engine felt like it was getting a good old kick in the clutch, turns out it was rich and retard, you'll probably have to get tune, ecu and injectors if you wish to raise the boost higher, i just left my controller at 9psi, still goes alright in a full sedan haha

I was running 14 psi on standard ecu, injectors and fuel pump, ran pretty rich, have since had it tuned with a power fc, no more power since i have seen the injector duty cycle as high as 100%, i only have 211 rwkw.

yeah just the other day I turned the boost up to 12psi and added about 4% on my safc. I noticed that she felt a lil outwinded up top so I turned the percentage back to zero and it felt much better. I tryed -1 percent and it felt the same. I left it at 0% since im not running a wideband.