SAU Community

32/33 Gtr & Gtst Parts. Wheels Advans & Stock

Feel free to ask questions but please play nice, pm, call or text, leave a message as I can’t always answer. Mobile 0408 188 777 Cheers

32 GTR lower control arms with clips for brake vents $110

33 GTR stock suspensions no leaks $ 100 freight most places about $30

Excellent for swapping out for roadworthy, machinery check or insurance claim. Saves adjusting the set up of your coil over’s. $ 100

Super Advans Racing light weight, with complete covers. $575

17 X 8 Front 35 off set

17 X 9 Rear 38 off set

2 tyres with camber wear

freight most places about $75

2 X 32 GTST standard wheels with tyres have camber wear $40 each, good for spare so you don’t have to deal with speed limited space savers

2 X 33 GTST standard wheels with tyres road worthy condition $45 each, good for spare so you don’t have to deal with speed limited space savers

33 GTST boost sensor $40

Console 33 Skyline Pocket brand new not opened packet. Great to tidy up centre console gap factory fit. $30 Delivered

Universal Portable Speaker Box professionally made, imported from Japan with clean Dark Grey carpet finish. Great balanced sound and easily removed if you do track work or for extra luggage space. $145

2 X 10 inch Woofers

2 X Mid range speakers

2 X Supers Tweeters

32 GTST factory Engine protector, Good to save from rocks and dirt. $45

33 GTST factory Engine protector. $45

Nismo Leather shift knob un-opened:

Nismo Leather shift knob: 32865-RN003, Nismo Shop $89

Sell $75 delivered

Fits 32/33 Skyline 180 & 300zx

Based in Brisbane can help organise freight

Feel free to ask questions but please play nice, pm, call or text, leave a message as I cant always answer. Mobile 0408 188 777 Cheers

Cheers

post-34523-1233372867_thumb.jpg

post-34523-1233372896_thumb.jpg

post-34523-1233372944_thumb.jpg

post-34523-1233372982_thumb.jpg

post-34523-1233372994_thumb.jpg

post-34523-1233373674_thumb.jpg

any pictures of the rims ?

Feel free to ask questions but please play nice, pm, call or text, leave a message as I can't always answer. Mobile 0408 188 777 Cheers

32 GTR lower control arms with clips for brake vents $110

33 GTR stock suspensions no leaks $ 100 freight most places about $30

Excellent for swapping out for roadworthy, machinery check or insurance claim. Saves adjusting the set up of your coil over's. $ 100

Super Advans Racing light weight, with complete covers. $575

17 X 8 Front 35 off set

17 X 9 Rear 38 off set

2 tyres with camber wear

freight most places about $75

2 X 32 GTST standard wheels with tyres have camber wear $40 each, good for spare so you don't have to deal with speed limited space savers

2 X 33 GTST standard wheels with tyres road worthy condition $45 each, good for spare so you don't have to deal with speed limited space savers

33 GTST boost sensor $40

Console 33 Skyline Pocket brand new not opened packet. Great to tidy up centre console gap factory fit. $30 Delivered

Universal Portable Speaker Box professionally made, imported from Japan with clean Dark Grey carpet finish. Great balanced sound and easily removed if you do track work or for extra luggage space. $145

2 X 10 inch Woofers

2 X Mid range speakers

2 X Supers Tweeters

32 GTST factory Engine protector, Good to save from rocks and dirt. $45

33 GTST factory Engine protector. $45

Nismo Leather shift knob un-opened:

Nismo Leather shift knob: 32865-RN003, Nismo Shop $89

Sell $75 delivered

Fits 32/33 Skyline 180 & 300zx

Based in Brisbane can help organise freight

Feel free to ask questions but please play nice, pm, call or text, leave a message as I cant always answer. Mobile 0408 188 777 Cheers

Cheers

Any pics of the Advan rims you are actually selling, instead of using random pics of different cars with Advans that have different widths, offsets, dish and condition. A close up pic of each rime would be good to see if there are any marks, etc.

Updated Pics

Hi Pics of white gtst exact wheels, car had stock suspension and no front inner guards. It should give a indication on how they will look fitted. See attached pics of wheel in good condition, metal valve stems and full set of covers, optional look. Slight graze on 1 wheel single shot, very minor. See how you go, prepared to take money of if buyer trades in another set of wheels.

Cheers

post-34523-1233482426_thumb.jpg

post-34523-1233482486_thumb.jpg

those are very clean advan super racing with centre caps...good price

pm sent

Yeah they are really light and give good brake ventilation, new version that has no caps and are extra pollished are over $600 each plus delivery crazy prices. I have had them on 32 & 33 Skylines and seen them on RX7's and 180's with 5 stud conversions kits.

Hey Taylor,

Great rims, was looking at buying them off you ages ago!

good luck with em mate, in that condition with the caps there a steal! a guy is asking like $900

for some like these on a diffrent site!

depends where you live for shipping, shouldnt cost you too much, average would be like $80 i think.

Good luck man,

Top Bloke

Hey Taylor,

Great rims, was looking at buying them off you ages ago!

good luck with em mate, in that condition with the caps there a steal! a guy is asking like $900

for some like these on a diffrent site!

depends where you live for shipping, shouldnt cost you too much, average would be like $80 i think.

Good luck man,

Top Bloke

Hey Gezza

How you doing, yeah I finally got my act together and put my gear on line. I should put the wheels on some other sites as they fit Silvia’s, RX7’s and 180’s with the 5 stud conversion kit, can you suggest any good sites and courier companies.

How are your new wheels going and car in general? I hope all is well.

Cheers

Hey Gezza

How you doing, yeah I finally got my act together and put my gear on line. I should put the wheels on some other sites as they fit Silvia’s, RX7’s and 180’s with the 5 stud conversion kit, can you suggest any good sites and courier companies.

How are your new wheels going and car in general? I hope all is well.

Cheers

All Standard rims sold & Nismo gear Knob,

A bit of interest for the 17 inch Advans but no sale, if keen leave a message, call or text.

Cheers

All Standard rims sold & Nismo gear Knob,

A bit of interest for the 17 inch Advans but no sale, if keen leave a message, call or text.

Cheers

Hi General Update

32 & 33 stock wheels have been sold, 17 inch super advans still available with above items. Adding better pics of stereo box. Super Fusion speakers Professionally factory built.

Pics and more detail on box.

Professionally factory built. Vented Loaded Enclosure features

Heavy Duty Construction

High quality, heavy duty board creates a solid enclosure, which is lined with acoustic dampening material to produce extreme bass

Heavy Duty Terminal Cups

Ensures a secure bond and efficient signal flow from your amplifier to your subwoofer in order to deliver clean sound

Enclosure Detailing

high quality embroidered carpet finish.

Cheers

post-34523-1234059042_thumb.jpg